IGNORED

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) in Pattaya?

wisemonkey

I know of one at kombat group, bit out of the way.. looking for something not on the dark side

I know of one at kombat group, bit out of the way.. looking for something not on the dark side

Phuket, not Pattaya. If you are looking for serious training I would go to Phuket.

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Yeah I have trained Muay Thai in Phuket for months, was great, I am going to be living in Pattaya for the next 2 years atleast though so need to find something local

I forget the name but there was one Topic on here in regards to a Mixed martial Arts combat group.

Thai was in pattaya, I'm not sure if it is still going.

Any schools in Pattaya for BJJ?

You could try this , even though it is an old post the member has been inactive for a while but just try the email address or the phone contacts.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34809-krav-maga-pattaya-self-defense-club-videos-training/page__hl__%2Bcombat+%2Bfighting

Thanks, thats the kombat group, they are in the dark side, looking for something closer to the main drag!

Im not sure about BJJ but I know where you can find BBBJ if that helps

There's a great gym on Pattaya Klang called World Kumite Organisation (WKO) that has a weights gym, soft mat dojo, hard mat dojo, and Muay Thai facilities outside and on the top floor.

Lot of good guys there. I'm not sure if there's any specific BJJ lads there, but there are a lot of mixed martial artists. I'm sure you could have a good roll about with someone.

Smashing bloke called Judd running the place, who I'm sure would be happy to help if you got in touch.

The bjj group you see at the wko place is my group,we are not associated with the gym,we just train there because they have the best mats.

I am the one keeping the group together,the level is very high,anybody can come and join and if u are serious,u will helped to improve.

We train 8.30am at wko or golden glory plus 3pm at golden glory,monday to friday.

Anybody who want to know more can call me no prob.

Andrea

Just want to stress the concept of NOT being associated with any gym. This is an independent group,we just use the wko place or golden glory,anybody who want to train with us just have to pay the 150baht to the gym and nothing else. This is the only group in pattaya with active competitors(bjj,submission grapp.,mma)and is free as long as u r serious.

Feel free to text me and i'll let u know where and when we train.

The bjj group you see at the wko place is my group,we are not associated with the gym,we just train there because they have the best mats.

I am the one keeping the group together,the level is very high,anybody can come and join and if u are serious,u will helped to improve.

We train 8.30am at wko or golden glory plus 3pm at golden glory,monday to friday.

Anybody who want to know more can call me no prob.

Andrea

Toki that sounds awesome, exactly what I am looking for, however I am a complete noob, so may be holding you guys back.. any other beginners in your group, Im very keen about learning, got sick of getting punched in the face with Muay Thai! lol

Beginners are welcome as long as u are serious about training,u will be helped to improve,pm me your phone number and sunday i will text u to let u know where we will train on monday morning. Normally is at wko 8.30 but with christmas in between i don't yet know what days they are going to be closed.

Toki

So do you have a grappling class everyday at 0830 and what is the class at golden glory at 3pm

Cheers

Not a formal class associated with any Gyms,it's a group of active competitors who has been following me for many years.

Need to know more pm or text me.

• 3 weeks later...

not trying to be ignorant or mean...but there are plenty of good bjj schools in the US and UK. if you want to go to thailand wouldn't you want to go for the Muay Thai? thats the bread and butter of the country.

not trying to be ignorant or mean...but there are plenty of good bjj schools in the US and UK. if you want to go to thailand wouldn't you want to go for the muay thai? thats the bread and butter of the country.

Not if you are into BJJ and want to keep your skills up,

The way to go for some time now has been to cross train and incorporate ground skills as well as stand up, Muay Thai is good but one dimensional .

Not if you are into BJJ and want to keep your skills up,

The way to go for some time now has been to cross train and incorporate ground skills as well as stand up, Muay Thai is good but one dimensional .

gotcha

• 6 months later...

Fairtex BJJ

Joao Bosco "Mosquito" Gouviea from Black House - 5000/month   

they just starting so there was not many students coming.

Not a formal class associated with any gyms,it's a group of active competitors who has been following me for many years.

u still do bjj in pattaya ?

• 2 weeks later...

Not a formal class associated with any gyms,it's a group of active competitors who has been following me for many years.

Sorry,i just saw this. Answer is yes.

Sorry,i just saw this. Answer is yes.

Where?

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9505 za pomocą Tapatalk 4

• 2 years later...

Hey Toki, you still got the group going? Going to pats next week wanted to get a few rolls in. Please let me know thank you.

Archived