Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How safe is to pick FL from Walking street

Mong Mogwli

hello friends

i have seen quite a few good looking chicks on WS. picking them is safe in term of health/$$$ not being roobed?

thx adv

cheers

MM

As safe as any other Girl Matey.

Just apply the normal Health and Safety issues you would with any other Bird.

Most of these Girls end up in the Clubs anyway so what are you doung when you get Girls from Mixx I-Bar etc ?

My Hunting ground aling with BR

Ghosty

Prevalence of HIV is highest in FL's and gays in Pattaya.

Really ? So the Girl doing it Once or Twice a Month for some rent Monies is more of a risk than a GG doung one or Two ST a night or the Soi 6 Girls Hmmmm

Where did you read that from ? I like to have a look with curiousity.

hello friends

i have seen quite a few good looking chicks on WS. picking them is safe in term of health/$$$ not being roobed?

thx adv

cheers

MM

no guarantees at all , as WS is like a rain drain , all is flushing together after midnight from all bb gogo;s & beach road :Think1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

If you actually read the facts (WHO and or UNESCO reports) you would know what the highest incidence of HIV in Thailand is now 18-23 year old University students. These are girls least exposed to any type of sex education and have usually been so molly coddled at home that they simply dont know what a condom is let alone why they should be using one.

Sex workers on the other hand are in the lowest group (for infection not for risk) as they have had some education in these matters; albeit learning on the job.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

If you actually read the facts (WHO and or UNESCO reports) you would know what the highest incidence of HIV in Thailand is now 18-23 year old University students. These are girls least exposed to any type of sex education and have usually been so molly coddled at home that they simply dont know what a condom is let alone why they should be using one.

Sex workers on the other hand are in the lowest group (for infection not for risk) as they have had some education in these matters; albeit learning on the job.

That is very encouraging Report... That put my mind at ease. :GoldenSmile1::Thanks3:

@ghost medic

@jocky king

@whitespider

Thanks for your posts ! I will take off condoms from now on when i fuck some FL bitches in WS and save the condoms, if i meet a girl from a university. May this be safe enough for me ?

@ghost medic

@jocky king

@whitespider

Thanks for your posts ! I will take off condoms from now on when i fuck some FL bitches in WS and save the condoms, if i meet a girl from a university. May this be safe enough for me ?

russian-roulette.jpg

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

@ghost medic

@jocky king

@whitespider

Oh dont, Use em until you know she is clean. And use em with FL bitches too. Please, Thank you.

hello friends

thx adv

cheers

MM

I have only gotten them from WS a couple of times, but no issues. Advantage is that you can walk around and talk with them first in a nice bright environment. Lots of ladyboys there, so watch out if you are not into those.

thank you all for your input.....will post my TR next year :-) once I am back.....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all..

cheers :Chokdee3:

MM

No problem if u pick freelancers from WS but i prefer girls from Gogo bars who gives more GF exp....

But always wear a protection.....

• 2 weeks later...

Rarely pick any other girls as long as you keep keep your wits about you you will nearly always be alright 99percent of the time and as far as health is concerned that should not be a concern because I assume you bag up with all the girls anyway .Most of the girls in the discos are bar or gogo girls just moonlighting ,they are all the same

• 3 months later...

Where do you get your statistics from? as I am sure we would all want to read them,or did the stats come from a bar stool barrister.

Where do you get your statistics from? as I am sure we would all want to read them,or did the stats come from a bar stool barrister.

or maybe a bar stool barista!

on previous trips, i've always ignored the opportunities on beach road. From reading here, there seems to be positive feedback. 

Is there a certain type of demographic (as in the girls, not the punters) that are advertising their trade on BR?

or maybe a bar stool barista!

on previous trips, i've always ignored the opportunities on beach road. From reading here, there seems to be positive feedback. 

Is there a certain type of demographic (as in the girls, not the punters) that are advertising their trade on BR?

There is everything on Beach road from old to young, good looking to not so good, just keep looking until you find what you want.  Have been walking along there for 27 years now and it is my favourite walk anywhere in the world.  Use common sense and beware of ladyboys, you should be able to enjoy yourself.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

Really depends on how strong you back is....

Seriously though I only walk along Beach Rd for the walk, in the morning before the pollution gets too thick.

I have picked up on Beach road many times, it actually nice because you can easily intervene them and there for you can get exactly what.

you want.

Like with any P4P girl the general safety rules as to, protecting your belongings and your health apply.

I have never had any problems but as always your mileage may vary .............................

Archived