IGNORED

Suggestion needed, my options in the thread.

berto1000

Hello everyone! :Hello9:

It's again that time of the year when I finally plan my holidays in the Land of smile! :Pervert:

I am looking for a hotel close to the action, with a nice swimming pool that has sun during the day (e.g. U like a LOT Pachara Suites room, but the pool is in the shadow almost all day and the sunbeds too, unless you are down at 8am to get the 3good ones..), internet Wi-Fi and good breakfast.

I would appreciated some suggestions about the hotels below as they are the ones I will chose from (3-4nights at the end of March).

1) Emporium Suites

2) hotel Muse

3) President Solitaire (is the pool getting any sun??)

4) The Landmark

5) In Residence Bangkok Sukhumvit

6) Grande Centre Point - Terminal 21

Thanks a lot!!

Pool dwellers might appreciate Centrepoint Sukhumvit Soi 10. Large sundrenched pool for most of day....free tuk tuk to Sukhumvit.

Landmark is right on top of the action.

If it's a pool you want, I suggest the Sheraton Grande. It's an urban Jungle oasis. Sun - shade whatever you want. LINK: http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotos-g293916-d304494-w43-Sheraton_Grande_Sukhumvit_A_Luxury_Collection_Hotel-Bangkok.html#29525850. Stayed at CPT21 when they opened. It's a fantastic hotel and the pool recieves no shade. It's more of a lap pool though. Emporium Suites was fantanstic (don't know about the pool - had the shits). I'm hearing great things about the Sofitel Suk, but I don't know about the pool. Landmark needs a referb, but the pool will suit you. You might wanna take a look at the Majestic Grande too. Hanging out at the pool in the sun all day in March in BKK might not be the best idea though. Don't get too cooked to boom boom bruddah ! wj

Thanks a lot for the comments.

Btw, are you aware if these hotels are all "NO joiner fee"? Landmark and Emporium Suites are the final ones...

If it's a pool you want, I suggest the Sheraton Grande. It's an urban jungle oasis. Sun - shade whatever you want. LINK: http://www.tripadvis....html#29525850. Stayed at CPT21 when they opened. It's a fantastic hotel and the pool recieves no shade. It's more of a lap pool though. Emporium Suites was fantanstic (don't know about the pool - had the shits). I'm hearing great things about the Sofitel Suk, but I don't know about the pool. Landmark needs a referb, but the pool will suit you. You might wanna take a look at the Majestic Grande too. Hanging out at the pool in the sun all day in March in BKK might not be the best idea though. Don't get too cooked to boom boom bruddah ! wj

I can vouch for CPT21 that pool was fantastic IMO but Majestic Grande's pool is more of an ornamental pool, difficult to take a decent swim in there and also the sun loungers are mostly in the shade

Finally I'll stay at Landmark as they let you check out at 5pm if you go for the Club Floor rooms. I'll check the CPT21 next time for sure!

Thanks all!

Finally I'll stay at Landmark as they let you check out at 5pm if you go for the Club Floor rooms. I'll check the CPT21 next time for sure!

Thanks all!

CPT21 is far superior than the Landmark - hell the rooms need updating at the Landmark

BTW is it not a cheaper option to book the room an extra day at CPT21 even though you might check out before your times up, rather than stay at the Club Floor in the Landmark just for the sake of a late check out? '

CPT21 is far superior than the Landmark - hell the rooms need updating at the Landmark

BTW is it not a cheaper option to book the room an extra day at CPT21 even though you might check out before your times up, rather than stay at the Club Floor in the Landmark just for the sake of a late check out? '

++++ ! Unless 'Club Floor' has been rennovated. I think CP21 is pretty expensive now though. I paid around 2300 when they 1st opened. Emporium is a better choice too. The Ramada on 10 has a great pool, but it's too deep in the soi.

Archived