IGNORED

President Park Bangkok

alex_mkd2000

I'll be in bkk on the 25th of december, only staying for 2 nights and was looking at the President Park Hotel.

Has any one stayed there recently, and if so how is the location and rooms?

If not so good, could anyone recommend something better, I dont mind paying 2500-3000 baht a night for something nice with big rooms, as ill only be there for 2 nights.

Any info would be much appreciated, cheers.

Alex

Good hotel. I haven't stayed there in maybe 6 years. Big rooms and 3 or 4 big pools. Access to Capitol Club ( the best health club in BKK that I know of). Up and coming neighborhood. Long fucking walk to/from Suk is a major downer. They have a tuk tuk though. If you want something similar and better located - try Somerset Lake on 16. Same type rooms, price ($50) etc. It used to be one of theirs (Compass Hospitality). All there joints are pretty good. I like Admiral Premier and Adelphi Grande. LINK: http://www.compassho...es-bangkok.html

President Park is great as a hotel although it is predominantly serviced apartments i.e. long term stayers. I lived there for years and always stay when i in BKK for more than just one night.

Location wise its perhaps not ideal if you are on a short stay for the bar scene. They run a bus service (tuktuk style) up to the BT every hour and from Phrom Pong BTS its a short hop to Nana and Cowboy etc. Also plenty of taxis outside the door.

Has one of the best and widely used Fitness centers in town (Capitol Club) and as a guest you get free use.

4 pools with an outside bar + good "bar food" i.e. pizzas etc

Squash and tennis courts

Gym with climbing wall

Numerous restaurants

Couple of decent bars.

Breakfast is OK but not great.

If you are looking for somewhere closer to "action" consider their sister hotel President Solitaire which is on Soi 11 but quite a bit more expensive as its 5 star.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I have stayed at President Park (for a work related trip) ) and the rooms are quite decent. If you are interested in heading to places such as Nana and Soi Cowboy places a bit closer to Sukhumvit is a better option IMO. I have stayed at Park Plaza on Soi 18 a couple of times, with the last time being last week. It's a great hotel.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I have stayed at President Park (for a work related trip) ) and the rooms are quite decent. If you are interested in heading to places such as Nana and Soi Cowboy places a bit closer to Sukhumvit is a better option IMO. I have stayed at Park Plaza on Soi 18 a couple of times, with the last time being last week. It's a great hotel.

+++ ! They've really bumped up their prices though. Started out at 1400 and now they're 2200. I still stay there a lot since I've got a ton of Carlson points. Just saw the President Solitaire for 2000. If you want to do the 'serviced apt.' thing, I was really impressed with the Amari Residences Suk. Paid around 1800 I think. LINK: http://www.amari.com...nces-sukhumvit/

Archived