Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

hotel/serviced studio in bkk, quiet, clean, g friendly

onthego

As the title says, looking for a hotel or a serviced studio in bkk.

Thinking of a serviced studio since it seems to be more "girl friendly" (no need to pass a scrutinizing reception desk)

Budget is 1000-1500 THB/day. Looking for something quiet, clean, and adjacent to the skytrain/bts for easy access to the centre.

Any suggestions?

TIA

the following are close to Nana and therefore not so far from the BTS. Most of the hotels adjacent to BTS stations are large and expensive.

Heaven @4

The Dawin

Ambassador

Majestic Suites

Woraburi

Citadines Soi 8

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

There will still be a front desk at serviced apts. It's just that they don't care if you bring 2 ladyboys, a goat, and a chicken in with you.This is the best deal I've found - Twothree Mansion. Big apt style layout. Like 80 sqm for $40. Good pool, deck, & close to SC. Check Agoda.

• 1 month later...

I've recently booked this http://monacobangkok.com/Cost was less than 1300 a night all in on Directrooms.comNot stayed there before but there is a review in this section and it sounds good.

Just out of interest, how did you go with your booking through directrooms.com (& stay at the Monaco also)? Have seen they are offering similar rates for my trip next month...I usually book through sawadee.com or Agoda (if not directly through the hotel)...but the rates directRooms are offering are like 300-400bht cheaper per. nite - curious to know if the company/website are 'legit'? Would greatly appreciate any feedback, cheers in advance!

Just out of interest, how did you go with your booking through directrooms.com (& stay at the Monaco also)? Have seen they are offering similar rates for my trip next month...I usually book through sawadee.com or agoda (if not directly through the hotel)...but the rates directRooms are offering are like 300-400bht cheaper per. nite - curious to know if the company/website are 'legit'? Would greatly appreciate any feedback, cheers in advance!

I'm not there til April but have paid in advance, did book a bit early and it's still about the same price.  They are definitely trustworthy, a hotel search looks on numerous sites and whichever is the cheapest is shown, that might be Agoda or someone else, then you are taken to that site for booking.

I'll report back on what I think of the Monaco but one thing I like is you can use the Marriott's gym and pool for 100 baht with a pass from reception. 

• 2 months later...

Back from my stay at the Monaco.  Very quiet at the bottom of Soi 2, enjoyed it, Tuk Tuk always there to give you a lift.  I noticed the walk in price of the cheapest rooms was 2700, not worth that but for what I paid then good value.

I did get the pass for the Marriott, well worth going in even if you only use the Spa.  I like to try different places but would stay here again.

As the title says, looking for a hotel or a serviced studio in bkk.

Thinking of a serviced studio since it seems to be more "girl friendly" (no need to pass a scrutinizing reception desk)

Budget is 1000-1500 THB/day. Looking for something quiet, clean, and adjacent to the skytrain/bts for easy access to the centre.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Why are you worried about reception desk? are you going to be preying on illegal sex providers?

Archived