Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How long is - short time?

BigWoody

How long are you finding short time lasts?

My experiences to date vary and I know its dependent on the lady's attitude etc.

But what's the average room time your getting with a lady?

A short time usually lasts until you blow your load or about 1 hour, whichever happens first. Most girls are considerate enough to make sure you blow your load.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

A short time usually lasts until you blow your load or about 1 hour, whichever happens first. Most girls are considerate enough to make sure you blow your load.

Thanks timbota about an hour then, It's actually more curiosity then anything, really that makes me ask this Samui girls seem a lot more accommodating with regards there time then other places I visited in Thailand i was just wondering about other peoples take on this.

Till the deed is done, after an hour of pounding her non stop she might start to get antsy though.

Interesting Ohyesuare I've also found the opposite of this, again I know its dependent on the individual and circumstances. Some literally run out of the room down the road after the dirty deed, I kid you not, others literally had to be pushed out the door after hours of fun on short time money, luck of the draw I guess.

Funny cartoon in the toilets of Baby Dolls gogo....a big fat falang asking a little TG "how long is a short time?" her reply, "you come,I go!"

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Funny cartoon in the toilets of Baby Dolls gogo....a big fat falang asking a little TG "how long is a short time?" her reply, "you come,I go!"

:laugh: I like it funny

Prob average 10 mins lol

:GoldenSmile1: Thing is if I've had a few beers I can last for hours, and like someones already mentioned the Lady can get a bit antsy. This isn't a boast its just that beer numbs my nether regions, I think I'm reversed wired because I've never had brewers droop either it actually has the opposite effect. What the hell is going on with me? :Crazy1:

:GoldenSmile1: Thing is if I've had a few beers I can last for hours, and like someones already mentioned the Lady can get a bit antsy. This isn't a boast its just that beer numbs my nether regions, I think I'm reversed wired because I've never had brewers droop either it actually has the opposite effect. What the hell is going on with me? :Crazy1:

a few hours?.....lol...

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

I find that a short time usually is shorter than a long time, unless your long time is short, which in that case it could be as short as a short time just a bit longer.......does that make sense ?

If it's doesn't, read it for a short time....then wait a long time and give it another short read and and l am sure it will make sense.....in time !

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

• 4 weeks later...

1 hour is for my Short Time...;)

Is the girl agrees, you can also work 90 minutes when you can ... :GoldenSmile1:

Some girls I could use up several charges ... which comes always to the Lady, you have.

But in the normal case you pay for a maximum of 1 hour.

Youtube.com/asianightlife 

- Vlogs, Movies & More -

The more anxious you are not to come in time, the longer it might take you to come...

If you're not confident with your sexual performance, you can book the girl LT, so you have as much time as you want. Then, when you've blown your load, decide what to do. Throw her out to get an other one later, or keep her for the morning.

Of course, if you're going with expensive gogo girls, better not do that... will cost you a fortune.

I find that a short time usually is shorter than a long time, unless your long time is short, which in that case it could be as short as a short time just a bit longer.......does that make sense ?

If it's doesn't, read it for a short time....then wait a long time and give it another short read and and l am sure it will make sense.....in time !

+1 That's indeed the long and short of it...

39 and a quarter minutes average for me.

And most of that is the shower time. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Dam! that's accurate time keeping soldier, well done keep up the good work I'll mention you in dispatches :GoldenSmile1:

• 6 months later...

My ST got a lot longer when the girl got real foreplay and had real orgasms.  Whether you want to spend the time making that happen is entirely up to you.

But that sort of changes the dynamic in your favor.  They are human and they are fully wired to be responsive. If I could bring them to their little KINK world, I got longer time.  If it is all about you, than you can expect a pretty quick departure.  And that is all cool, we are the customers and this is P2P.   I just enjoy watching these gorgeous creatures cum, I like the sounds they make, I like the way their mouths open and close, I like to see their eyes roll into the back of their heads, I like to see them bite their lips, I like to feel their pussy contracting on my cock, I like every fucking thing about these girls.

When you're fucking, its life.  Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

• 3 weeks later...

Depends on the girls i guess... most go go girls i brought home have to leave as soon as they receive a call cause their mamasan fetches them... some stay well long after the deed is done but doesn't sleep there... 

How long are you finding short time lasts?

My experiences to date vary and I know its dependent on the lady's attitude etc.

But what's the average room time your getting with a lady?

It's very easy to tell you.

St is you go with her to your room,

you come  and she go.555.cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Autsch.Bookkeeper???

Autsch.Bookkeeper???

It pays to know so you can plan your day more efficiantly. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

haha 999 baht. I prefer to do the whole deed in the shower :)

It pays to know so you can plan your day more efficiantly. :)

That's really not the badest idea so far

my brother.It'O.K.Thats the way you don't

loose any precius time of the holliday as well.

well done.Cheers.

Archived