IGNORED

Warning points !

SilverYorkie

After my recent first post I noticed the tag "Warning Points" under my name and thought WTF ?????

Looked at the Rules - nothing.

Sent a message to a Moderator - nothing.

What is my crime - or does it indicate I'm on a witch list in case I put a foot wrong .....................in which direction ????

Anybody help ????????????????????/

Hi ho

Silver

It will appear under every post you make same as every BM, but only you can see it

Hopefully it says zero.

Don't worry...I you will know when you get a warning.

As the poster before me stated everyone has that but only they can see theirs.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

So what are the 'crimes' I am expected to commit ??

You are not expected to commit any crimes - just follow the rules of the forum and you will have no problems at all.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

So what are the 'crimes' I am expected to commit ??

You comitted no crime...

Read the warning level : you've got : zero ! That means you have NO WARNING (zero means nothing, nada, none...)

If you say something bad (ie "Jojomecanic has a small dick"), then the level will raise...

Relax, mate, it's just a notification on your status (number of posts, warning level, location, interest, gender, etc). But you cannot see others warning level. That's why you think only you have this. But we all have and can see only ours.

Thanks very much Jojomecanic for your assistance................and taking the time to write a reply.

Sorry about your dick !!!!

Hi ho

Silver

Most forums have some sort of system to warn posters if they start flaming/attacking board members.. A good forum will find a balance between freedom of speech and censorship. This forum seemed pretty laidback, unless you start attacking bm instead of their post, then you should be alright. :)

Jojomecanic has a small dick

So even if we tell the truth we get a warning??

Guess i has better Lie and say Bell Ringer has a huge one! I should be safe from warnings now!

But seriously to the OP, like others have said, we all have that on our own posts and if you do have 1+ stated, then you've violated the rules (and it was 'noticed'). But half seriously, that font you use isn't that easy to read on smartphones...

Yes, you have zero warning points so no problem. Only you and the moderators can see your warn level and everyone has it on their account. It is there so that we can record when a member breaks the forum's rules and allows us to manage repeat offenders.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

...)Jojomecanic has a small dick"), then the level will raise...

We would just laugh at you and call you gay.... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thank you all for that clarification, and taking the time to write it for a dunderhead like me, I am grateful.

BTW Bell Ringer is this font clear enough for you my friend ????

Hi ho

Silver

After my recent first post I noticed the tag "Warning Points" under my name and thought WTF ?????

Looked at the Rules - nothing.

Sent a message to a Moderator - nothing.

What is my crime - or does it indicate I'm on a witch list in case I put a foot wrong .....................in which direction ????

Anybody help ????????????????????/

Hi ho

Silver

We're new here and the site needs to keep things in order.

No doubt they get a lot of undesirable oddbods who come along and the warnings would restrict access elsewhere and sort them out.

I wondered about this myself but the explanations make sense.

I'm on a few different forums around the interweb and this seems to be a fair way of

keeping tabs on things, I guess if I took the time to read the rules and regs then I

would find out how the totting up process worked and how to be a good member.

Archived