Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Apex Christmas Photo special! (Dec 9th - 23rd)

Apex Photographic Studios

Hello everyone,

Apex is offering a Christmas special (one of many for all future holidays) on Studio photography.

The setting will be a christmas theme complete with Tree and gifts. Perfect for your family holiday photos to send back to loved ones. Or if you prefer to have your respective other or one of your favorite girls in town dress up in some sexy christmas gear, we have you covered.

The Special christmas package includes the following.

5 x digital photographs (full resolution and resized for internet use)

1 x Framed print (8" x 10"; High quality Archivable paper and ink)

Price: 3000 baht

*extra add-on photos: 500 baht each

Here are a some of the sexy outfits we have imported from the US.

enticingelf-jec.jpg

frostyflirt-jec.jpg

northpolecutie-jec.jpg

santasfavoritejingle-d.jpg

If interested, please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected] or simply ask your questions here.

Special will run between Dec 9th and Dec 23rd.

Thank you,

Apex

Sounds a good deal to me. I might have to take you up on the offer if you can make me look as good as you do everyone else. 555 :GoldenSmile1:

probe

LOL... No worries Probe. If you like, I am sure we can straighten out a few of those wrinkles... LOL...

Excellent offer. I know that many girls love their pics taken, this is such a great way to do it

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Great offer. Now all I have to do is decide on which costume to wear. :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks Alley and SoS....

SoS, We have you confirmed your booking on the 14th of Dec, 11:00am.

Id love to get this for my special friend, but no idea how to explain it to her if I'm not actually there!

Id love to get this for my special friend, but no idea how to explain it to her if I'm not actually there!

Hi Firewight,

We recently did a job for someone's significant other as a birthday gift. We made a password protected webpage on our site and sent him the link and password, which he then passed on to her. The page was set up saying happy birthday, etc... from XXXXXX , you have been given the gift of......................... I supposedly went over a treat with his other. He was not involved with the shoot in anyway, except for helping to choose the final photos.

you can send me a PM if you would like to confirm a booking or discuss further.

Thanks!

Apex

Thank you Firewight,

we have confirmed a date with your "special" friend... :GoldenSmile1:

Alex, thank you very much, the pics are soooo good!

I recommend this to anyone who wants some great pics of their girls, phone camera shots just don't compare!

Awesome job mate, very well done :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the kind words Firewight. The prints have just come back from framing and will be delivered to her today. :)

Alex, thank you very much, the pics are soooo good!

I recommend this to anyone who wants some great pics of their girls, phone camera shots just don't compare!

Awesome job mate, very well done :)

Ahhh so you are the reason all those photos went on the FB page. :)

Great photos BTW.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Archived