Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mr. Toom scheduled to pick up Will U. Phystmee and Dan D. Ruff

PITBULLHARRY

To: [email protected]

Subject: RE: pattaya arrival

Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 09:50:25 +0700

That Great Boss all is clear I make reservation your all order already can confirm now on that time after immigration and customs clear PLEASE LOOK FOR YOUR NAME ON A SIGN AROUND INFORMATION COUNTER IS BETWEEN EXIT DOOR NUMBER 7-8 IN SIDE ARRIVAL HALL (please look in map for make east to find it) also please let your friend to know all detail if have any problem please call 081-4827148 or 083-0178066

Many thanks see you on 6th Oct. after 12.20 pm.

MR.TOOM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 1:14 AM

To: Mr.Toom

Hello good sir,

That is a good price and we will give good tip. i hope your driver have a sign to hold up at airport so we know how to contact.My friends arrive on October 5 11:20 am on EVA airlines flight BR0067. His name is Mr. Will U. Phystmee if you can have sign for him and me and my 2 friends arrive on October 6 at 12:20p.m. on china airlines and my friend is Mr. Dan D. Ruff. look forward to your service see you then hope you know where to find the ladies too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 09:36:06 +0700

Dear Boss

Welcome to my service and so thanks for confidence me yes sure I can do that and price is still 1,200 bath include all for one way if this good for you please let me know your travel detail for make order soon

Many thanks have a good day

MR.TOOM

Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 4:17 AM

Subject: pattaya arrival

Hello sir,

my friends and I will be arriving on different flights on October 5th and October 6th.Is it possible to get picked up at airport and brough to pattaya.I will pay good money for service. thank you Harry

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope you are not seriously wasting Mr Toom's time, it may spoil it for the rest of us.

Will you fist me and Mr Dandruff very funny!

The pickup was for Oct 5th... so it's history now either way...

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

Next time use the name "Hugh Jass"...

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

:Bump:

Yes i believe this is the case, judging by posts elsewhere on the board probably lives under a bridge & feeds on billygoats :P