IGNORED

Need some help translating... :)

coolsmoe

Need some help translating following sentences... (has something to do with temple I think.. Google is of no real help... :-))

ทำบุญร่วมชาติ

and

เกิดชาติหน้าเราคงได้เป็นเนื้อคู่กัน

Thanks! ;-)

we get married in the temple and i want to have many babies together :P

One thing is for sure, I'm getting much more then I bargained for... Maybe I should just stay in BKK next trip... :-D

Making merit unites lives

In the next life we'll probably get to be soulmates

It's something that many Thais believe: if you make merit together in this live, you will meet again in the next.

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

Thanks slick,

How should I interpret it towards me? Is it something friends say to each other, or goes it beyond just friendship?

Or maybe it doesn't have anything to do with feelings and it's more of a 'saying' if you know what I mean?

The first line ทำบุญร่วมชาติ - "tam bun ruam chaat" is a Thai saying

In general, the way I understand it, it can be with anyone you would like to meet again in the next life. Usually it's with someone you are in a relationship with, but it can also be with friends and family.

If it's from a girl that took you to a temple to make merit together, maybe she's just trying to cover all bases: if it doesn't work out in this life then she'll get another chance in the next life :D

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

The first line ทำบุญร่วมชาติ - "tam bun ruam chaat" is a Thai saying

In general, the way I understand it, it can be with anyone you would like to meet again in the next life. Usually it's with someone you are in a relationship with, but it can also be with friends and family.

Ok, thanks a lot! :-)

If it's from a girl that took you to a temple to make merit together, maybe she's just trying to cover all bases: if it doesn't work out in this life then she'll get another chance in the next life :D

555, the Pattaya interpretation! :-D

"เกิดชาติหน้าเราคงได้เป็นเนื้อคู่กัน"

เกิด: born, happen, arise

ชาติ: incarnation, birth

หน้า: ahead

เรา: we

คง: surely

ได้เป็น: can me

เนื้อคู่: soulmate

กัน: together

So I would translate as: In our next life, surely we will be a soul mates.

Need some help translating following sentences... (has something to do with temple I think.. Google is of no real help... :-))

ทำบุญร่วมชาติ

and

เกิดชาติหน้าเราคงได้เป็นเนื้อคู่กัน

Thanks! ;-)

First sentence, means this life she wants to go to the Temple and give offerings to the monk, we call Tamboon,

Second sentence, If we Tamboon together we will meet in the next life and be forever sole mates.

This bird has got the hots for you my son, :GoldenSmile1: careful

Posted Image

First sentence, means this life she wants to go to the Temple and give offerings to the monk, we call Tamboon,

Second sentence, If we Tamboon together we will meet in the next life and be forever sole mates.

Thanks a lot! (You too trader. :-))

This bird has got the hots for you my son, :GoldenSmile1: careful

Now you scare me... :22600584-Th::D

Your welcome :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

Archived