Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

My favourite Pattaya golf courses

Revkev

Here are some pics of my favourite courses around Pattaya. I have reduced the size to less than 100kb each so I hope they come out OK.

Bangpra Buraphra

Khae Khoew Laem Chambang

Pleasant Valley Rayong Green Valley

Siam CC Old Course Siam CC Plantation Course

St Andrews 2000 Wangjuntr

Bangpra.JPGBuraphra.JPGKhae Kheow.JPGLaem Chambang.JPGPleasant Valley.JPGRayong Green Valley.JPGSiam CC Old Course.JPGSiam CC Plantation Course.JPGSt Andrew 2000.JPGWangjuntr.JPG

Which course is the last photo with the island green and whats the yardage?

That is the 17th. hole on the Highland Course at Wangjuntr. This photo was taken from the back markers which is 220 yards from an elevated tee. Have a look at their web site www.wangjuntrgolf.com and you will see some very unusual holes. It is a course you have to play ONCE

Your correct I have to play that course, but damn 220 yards, that would have to be a 3 wood down heel but I'm not that accurate with my woods.

Tanks for the link I will check it out.

Your correct I have to play that course, but damn 220 yards, that would have to be a 3 wood down heel but I'm not that accurate with my woods.

Tanks for the link I will check it out.

I am sure I also used a 3 wood and landed in the right bunker on the full. As it had been raining very heavily not long before the ball bounced straight out and into the water. Shit happens!

Your correct shit happens, I just hope the drop area is in a reasonable spot.

Your correct shit happens, I just hope the drop area is in a reasonable spot.

Unfortunately, because I was playing in a comp. I wasn't allowed to use the drop zone which I think was just short of the bunker. I had to go around to the right of the water to take a drop and hit back over the water. After 8 points on the front 9 I think the care factor was zero. A word of warning - if you are an average golfer like me (14 handicap) don't play the back markers.

Very nice pics i agree with your choices, nothing like golf in thailand, did you book on your own? I joined PSC, which i would recomend

Very nice pics i agree with your choices, nothing like golf in thailand, did you book on your own? I joined PSC, which i would recomend

Sorry for the delay in replying. I come over with a group of 14 from Perth each year and usually we do our own bookings as we find we can get better deals that way. We have used Travellers Rest on occasions which has been OK but we prefer to play our own competition.

• 2 years later...

Nice pictures.

I have played many of them.

So far i have not played Khaow Kheow, Pleasant Valley and Siam CC Plantation Course.

I hope to play some of them on my next trip.

There are so many quality golfcourses in this area.

Very difficult to pick one favorite.

• 1 month later...

My favourite course in terms of value for money is Thai Navy plutaluang.

Quite difficult and mature course.

Now in low season you can have the pleasure from THB 500 plus caddie 250 (as PSC member)

Don´t miss.

Archived