Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Recovering deleted photos from phone?

Jumpin Jack Flash

I've deleted some photos off my phone (HTC One X) of my recent trip :Banghead2:

I've looked for data recovery some software to try and get the photos back, and so far I've tried Wondershare and something else (can't remember what its called). But they haven't found any of my recently deleted photos :Cry4:

Can anyone recommend something better, or is there any other way of getting my photos back?

Sorry Mate I think you will find there is No way to get them back. I am sat near a Mate who is a Geek and he said if deleted on the Phone you are Fcuked

Ghosty

Sorry Mate I think you will find there is No way to get them back. I am sat near a Mate who is a Geek and he said if deleted on the Phone you are Fcuked

Ghosty

Not really. I've used Recuva (spelling) on my Galaxy S2 with success.

[ Insert witty funny Tapatalk signature ]

I tried Photo Recovery on my S2 but failed.

Then I thought well if she deleted them then she really didn't want me to keep them. :Think1:

If they haven't been written over ie: taken more pics since the delete you should be able to retrieve them.

[ Insert witty funny Tapatalk signature ]

As BadWingman said, unless the deleted file has been overwritten, it should still be there. The below link may be helpful.

http://www.google.com/search?q=recover+deleted+pictures+from+cell+phone&aq=0&oq=recovery+deleted+pictures+from+cell&sugexp=chrome,mod=5&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Try Easeus Data Recovery wizard after connecting your mobile to a computer. These days they offer a paid version of the software. The free version may lack few features, but from my experience the free version was enough.

Recuva is a good software as well and is free to use.

• 1 month later...

Try this one: http://www.stellarinfo.com/

The trial version will not allow the recover, but will allow you to see if the pictures are recoverable. 

Once I tried 3 or 4 programs to recover deleted pictures in a formatted sd card and they all failed, but this one managed to recover it (it showed me it was possible, but i had to purchase in order to recover).

Living the dream!

Archived