IGNORED

Hotel 1000bht to 1500bht

Cabbie88

Hi guys looking for a clean tidy hotel walk in shower possibly, free fast wifi in room, safe, girl friendly, close to everything

Any recommendations??

Am at the I-ris Residence on Soi VC off Third Road just behind Walking St...5 to 10min walk maybe....

http://www.irispattaya.com/

What you see is pretty well what you get Im paying 800 baht per night but my girl knows the owner and managed to get 200 baht off what I am told is the normal 1000 baht rate....doesn't include breakfast but plenty of choices close by to choose from ....use phone to book maybe I have been told they are not great with email replies......and make sure if you are using Bells bus service that they are clear you are going to the I-ris Residence and not the Irish Rovers they tend to just assume that's where you are heading when they hear I-ris

When are you going to be there? If it is in high season prices will be higher than rest of the year so would be nice to know in order to help you. Only one i can suggest right now is Stable Lodge in Soi 8 - just a few min. walk from NEP and 15-20 min walk to Soi Cowboy. Close to NaNa BTS as well and also Beergarden soi 7, Gullivers Soi 5.

Their prices should be very close to what your limit is (just about 1500 Baht/night).

You can find many cheaper options if you are willing to stay just a little away from the action - BTS and MRT is very effecient and quick way to getting around - only downside is that they are closing down at midnight - but then again a metered taxi also is very cheap.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

i just booked again with tim.. majestic suites 1300 per.. nana is right out my back window. and i must say that his service is great. my emails were answered in a minute.

Citadines Soi 8, gorgeous smart rooms with rolling door across to make sep lounge area, nice small walk in showers small pool, freek tuk tuk to sukhhumvit or 5 minute walk. 1800 a night not bkfst. Or Siam Inn right on the corner of Sukh and soi 8 is 1000 a night, damn fine location.

Agree with Majestic Suites & Heaven@4. Citadines & Dawin are good choices, but slightly above you price guidelines. Ibis on Soi 4 is new, clean, & basic. I hear good things about Monoco too. BM Tim usually has a good deal on Darjelling. It would probably be my choice given your requirements. ps: forgot TwoThree Mansion, Paradiso on 10, and Salil on 8. All good choices.

Archived