IGNORED

Where to buy Muay Thai Boxing Shorts?

filthyrich

I'll be going to Pattaya this coming February for a 2 week vacation. A friend of mine here in the States trains in Muay Thai and MMA and he wants me to bring him back some Muay Thai boxing shorts. Anybody know where I can pick up some good quality Muay Thai boxing shorts for a reasonable price in Pattaya or Bangkok?

I'll be going to Pattaya this coming February for a 2 week vacation. A friend of mine here in the States trains in Muay Thai and MMA and he wants me to bring him back some Muay Thai boxing shorts. Anybody know where I can pick up some good quality Muay Thai boxing shorts for a reasonable price in Pattaya or Bangkok?

In Pattaya there is a Muay Thai shop opposite side of 2nd Road from Central Festival between Soi Honey and Made in Thailand

Across the road from view talay six. Have a boxing store sells all type for boxing .

The tueday / Friday market at soi buakow have them too .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

yeah that's the shop(2nd road) i've used for years...if you ask for the best price they'll knock money off and if you buy a few bits then the same

i think its called "florida" most other stuff floating about will be low quality copies

look for twins, fairtex, boon, windy or top king...they're good brands/quality shorts( if bought in florida)

you have to florida boxing articles shops on secondroad, one about three blocks from soi diana direction wallking street

and one in the direction of Soi Six right side if youre enter second road from soi diana.

Thank you all for replying to my post. Your replies are very helpful and informative. I will be sure to visit Florida when I am there in Pattaya.

YOU SAY YOU WILL BE IN BANGKOK, YOU CAN GET ALL BOXING GEAR AND LOTS OTHER SPORTS KIT THERE CHEAPER THAN PATTAYA.

GET BTS TO NATIONAL STADIUM STATION, LOADS OF SPORTS SHOPS ALL AROUND THE THAI NATIONAL SPORTS STADIUM.

TWINS BOXING GLOVES AT LEAST 500 BAHT CHEAPER THAN PATTAYA!

• 3 weeks later...

you will get the best value for your money before fight events in front of the lumpinee stadium in bangkok. also there is one good shop for Muay Thai stuff. pattaya is always a bit more expensive, since most of the clothes are coming from bangkok...

Everywhere. Just walk around for 10 minutes past any clothes market stall and you can find them.

Glamma Hamma

• 6 months later...

if u want quality thai shorts go to fairtex sports club pattaya they have a massive pro shop there ! also as said above second road across the road from central is a decent shop with a variety of shorts

• 11 months later...

Archived