IGNORED

Exhibition fight?

TxTraveler

My friend and I are coming to Pattaya in January. I've been 17 times and he's never been. He's very excited about going and besides the usual mongoring he wants to get in the ring with a Muay Thai flight to see how long he last. Now get this, he's 53, pretty decent shape but not a fighter by a long shot. He knows he's going to get his butt kicked but he doesn't care.

So is there a place in Pattaya where a tourist can step in the ring with a Thai fighter for fun and pain?

• 2 weeks later...

where's the best place to see mauy thai in pattaya?

• 3 weeks later...

How long are you going to be in los for? Why not train at a gym like Fairtex in Pattaya before trying to get in the ring. Muay Thai is pretty brutal, your friend might spend the rest of his vacation recovering from an elbow to the head.

that's by far the most insane, stupidest idea i read on this forum. :Think1:

just go to one of those beerbars on WS where they fight for show.

maybe one of the actors will be up for it...

make it a fight for money and chances will probably increase.

please invite me, i'll bring popcorn.

Go to the one next to Peppermint. They'll be happy to oblige you. I've seen two guys do it over the years. Both young, big and in shape. By the third or fourth round both were finished. An over the hill Thai guy one third their size, kicked their asses. One guy tried to land haymakers/knock out punches for two rounds. Never did hit the Thai, and good thing, the Thai would have gotten knocked completely out of the ring. By the fourth round, the young guy was winded and got eaten alive.

Archived