IGNORED

LK Metro

key visa thailand

Hi Guys

Has anyone been in to SWhowgirls on LK Metro yet? opposite my office, I thought the millions they had spent on that place they would never get back, but I went in Friday it was bouncing there was no seats availiable it was heaving and after talking to a few bar owners on the street its like that most nights,

Hats off to them they have invested but looks like it may have been worth it,

It is definately work a look, but so is the rest of LK Metro :24: Just need a few more street lights, but wont hold my breath we have only been asking for 8 years, I am sure the LK Group would put them in if they could afford it :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

One big advantage of this place over the other similar bars in the area: lots of good looking girls!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thanks for the heads up KV. I will have to take a look sometime.

BTW, I couldn't see that you have your own thread anywhere so may I ask here what your opening hours are? Dropped in today but forgot your not open on Sunday's. :WinkGrin1:

New to the forum BW, I normally start threads on the visa forum but even I get bored of talking about that.

Mon to friday 8.00 to 6.00pm is more than enough for me. :GoldenSmile1:

You have a good point SB about the girls, I must ask Ron were he finds em all.

Posted Image

New to the forum BW, I normally start threads on the visa forum but even I get bored of talking about that.

Mon to friday 8.00 to 6.00pm is more than enough for me. :GoldenSmile1:

You have a good point SB about the girls, I must ask Ron were he finds em all.

New to the forum but certainly not new to Pattaya! Always good service from your business, I will be back in the spring, see you then.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Just feeling my way around UT, Enjoying giving advice and the banter, correct its 13 years this year doing this job and nearly 9 in Pattaya.

Still enjoy the job and see you then UT,

Posted Image

Part of the reason SWhowgirls seems packed is because there's so much structure and furniture. Plus the upstairs has been closed for a while. I can't see that it's making money.

Some of their "better looking" girls are agency girls who "no go customer".

probe

Nice was to explain where your office is. :)

There are a few threads in here about SWhowgirls. Most reviews are bad.

I visited it last trip and was fairly impressed with it!

Nice girls and I loved the bubble poles.

Sure the place is a little strangely set out but a little different is not that bad.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

If you speak to most of the bar owners on Soi LK they will tell you SWhowgirls is packed every night, I do not know why, I know soon they are opening the second floor and having live music also, but when i am not sure.

999baht thought everybody knew were my office was, here I go again opening myself for abuse

Posted Image

999baht thought everybody knew were my office was, here I go again opening myself for abuse

I'm not here to abuse...I'm a lover (1hour at a time) not a fighter.

A little promotion is not bad and you are also contributing to the board with your information.

I was just saying its a good way to promote where your office is. :)

Nice was to explain where your office is. :)

There are a few threads in here about showgirls. Most reviews are bad.

I visited it last trip and was fairly impressed with it!

Nice girls and I loved the bubble poles.

Sure the place is a little strangely set out but a little different is not that bad.

Didn't know they had " bubble poles" very cool. Now if we can just get some "bubbles" on Soi 6

Didn't know they had " bubble poles" very cool. Now if we can just get some "bubbles" on Soi 6

The bubbles did not move they were frozen in the plastic but the lights running through them gave a cool effect.

So did the hot girls dancing around them.

999 only joking mate, I have to be careful what I say now as a few people want to stand on my head with big boots. :GoldenSmile1:

Show girls he has spent Millions on the place, good luck to anyone who has the balls to invest like that.

Posted Image

Archived