IGNORED

Current BF and LT prices for dancers at Sapphire (on Walking Street)?

Murray11

I will be back in January - need some current advice/information - can anyone tell me what is the current BF for a dancer at the Sappre Club (Walking Street), how much for LT and how early can you expect to get one who is popular to leave for the night (gets a lot of regular LD buyers) to leave - arrives for work around 9 pm? Thanks!

seems the prices are increased......... in my last visit the girls demanding more and saying the standard prices are increased

I will be back in January - need some current advice/information - can anyone tell me what is the current BF for a dancer at the Sappre Club (Walking Street), how much for LT and how early can you expect to get one who is popular to leave for the night (gets a lot of regular LD buyers) to leave - arrives for work around 9 pm? Thanks!

Do you mean the Bar Fine or the girl's Fee.

There are different Bar Fine rates which Gerry has posted before, but if you mean the Fee that's between you and the girl and will vary a lot.

I meant both bar fine and girl's fee - just trying to get a range on both; highest and lowest paid recently - I do not want to overpay and become part of the problem of (both) standard prices increasing - thanks!

just trying to get a range on both; highest and lowest paid recently -

LT expect at least 2k or prob 3k if shes hot..etc etc etc :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

you will find that a piece of tail in a gogo will cost you $100-%150 u.s. you can listen to all the b.s. you want on the forum, but simply do the math. you walk in and have some drinks, and buy some lady drinks, then pay barfine, then pay her price, not fucking cheap mate. add up the 3 bills when you leave the gogo. you WONT be pleasantly surprised! i am sure that my quote is pretty much bang on.

you will find that a piece of tail in a gogo will cost you $100-%150 u.s. you can listen to all the b.s. you want on the forum, but simply do the math. you walk in and have some drinks, and buy some lady drinks, then pay barfine, then pay her price, not fucking cheap mate. add up the 3 bills when you leave the gogo. you WONT be pleasantly surprised! i am sure that my quote is pretty much bang on.

I agree, and another 350-400 baht if you have to buy a condom, lube and pay for a ST room. Not cheap but acceptable for me if the lady is young and stunning with a good attitude.

You're not far wrong, but not everybody counts the cost of their night out in WS GoGos in with the cost of the girl he may or may not BF.

Many have no intention of BFing. :Think1:

And everyone wonders why Walking Street is dieing! I never pay bar fine. Places raise prices and so everything goes up. I buy my beer mostly at 7-11. maybe if I go into a go-go I'll get one then leave.

And everyone wonders why Walking Street is dieing! I never pay bar fine. Places raise prices and so everything goes up. I buy my beer mostly at 7-11. maybe if I go into a go-go I'll get one then leave.

Who thinks WS dying - can't get a seat in the good GoGos?

Maybe "if I go into a GoGo I'll get one (drink) then leave" says quite a lot about your knowledge base? :LOL2:

Never trust anyone whose interests are longer than his posts. :hello09:

dont get me wrong, i still spend most of my time in the gogo bars, chilling out and drinking, but i have a hard time paying those prices. simply pull out the phone and hit speed dial, and ten minutes later, a regular is in my room for less than a quarter the price!

Well said pal

• 5 months later...

But who are the people paying the exorbitant prices, i always make sure to pay less than asked if i am asked by a gogo girl and almost always never even discuss money with most girls especially night clubs / freelancer girls. If money is brought up i usually walk away, some of them never ask for money and i just pay them the next day what i feel is fair, which i assume is 1500 LT? I did bring home a showgirl a couple of times and i do pay her a bit more, but besides the first time where my group paid for the group of SWhowgirls, i have never paid what is expected of a showgirl price but around half that. 

Saying that i do know of a couple of friends of mine who pay way too much, i keep telling them not to but they are rolling in the cash and to them its nothing, so they seem to like tipping the girl more than double what she may have initially been asking, its crazy!!!! They just dont listen to me but then again i think because of that they do get much better service than what the girl would generally provide. Still it screws it up for the rest of us, but besides a couple of people like that i would have thought the vast majority know better?

Archived