IGNORED

girl friendly?

hammo5

Hi all, i know this wont get much exposure as its more Pattaya/Bangkok related forum then Phuket but I booked the Rayaburi hotel Patong with a few mates for early next year, was just wondering if its Girl friendly or what the joiner fee will be like to bring a gal back? Any info on this matter would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Hammo

Bitches aint shit but Hoes & Tricks

• 6 months later...

you sure you have spelt the hotel correctly ? i tried looking for the hotel you mentioned and i cant find it. sorry but if you can give me an exact name of the hotel i will try my best to help you

Any info on this matter would be great.

Actually I don't know, but make things simple and ask the hotel directly about their policy about joining guests. THen you know for sure. Usually within 24 hours and you get a reply. Always works fine with me.

Location & Contact us or [email protected]

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

Archived