Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Patong by day & night 2012, New Video!

plahgat

Hi!

Just a couple of videos from my last trip earlier this year to Patong in Phuket.

This film was made in Patong Beach in Phuket and shows beachlife, Banzhaan Fresh Market

and Jungceylon the big shoppingcentre, also some daytime clips from Soi Bangla more famous for it's exciting nightlife.

Video filmed at Soi Bangla in Patong Phuket this year 2012. This is the nightlife street of Patong with plenty of beerbars, gogos, discos, restaurants and night clubs. Showing are clips of Russian Cabaré dancers in the windows, ladyboys dancing on podiums in Soi Crocodile, Soi Sea Dragon the built in barstreet, New Tiger Entertainment Complex with 100s of beerbars and disco, Soi Lion with sexy coyote dancers and the longrunning Tai Pan Night Club with live music performances.

Hope you'll enjoy!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Mesmerizing. I will be in Phuket for six days (of 25 in Thailand) in Feb '13. I'm staying at two different resorts, but plan on regular pilgrimages to Patong. i think the only way to really see all Thailand has to offer will be to retire here. Thanks for the effort that went into filming, editing, et al.

Much appreciated Plahgat, watching the 2 videos, especially the night life one, brings back many happy memories of my many forays to Patong. Roll on April for my next expedition to Phuket, and the opportunity to continue my missionary work in S.E. Asia.

• 1 month later...

OK, so I watched the video and then called the airlines.

Archived