IGNORED

Cartoonmans Beautiful Coloured Cartoon BOOK for SALE

cartoonman

Hi ya Lads,

I just thought I would let you know, If any of you are fans of M.J.B. the Cartoonist to the Pattaya Mail and the Pattaya Today,

Pop along to CANTERBURY TALES in Soi Chayapoon and ask Dave if you can see his "FALANGS IN THAILAND",

You will see 100 beautiful coloured cartoons printed on lovely thick paper, It`s full of the funny things we see around this town everyday, but no one has every drawn these incidents before,,,It`s the ADULT BOOK, not for Kids .

It will be a great collectors item as I have 8 more books in the pipe line for a later date,

The book is Quite heavy and is great to have in any bar for a laugh.

Please take a look,You will see there has never been anything like it before...

Some of you bar owners will notice that each coloured cartoon can be cut out of the book without affecting any other cartoon, so you can frame them all and colour your bar or loo very cheaply.

Let me know what you think?

Cheers Cartoonman.

hi mike will check it out once again thanks for the tour you are are a great guy so am i a ladey once said it but they say that a lot of times you take care bud cu in jan

cheers chris :D

Wriggley Tin 1