Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ibis Nana Hotel

UsUsUsandThem

I stayed at this hotel three years ago, it seems to attract a mainly middle - eastern clientele. Not overly impressed with my stay here for numerous reasons.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

I have a 'friend' who works for Ibis HQ in Bangkok. The Nana outlet is doing very well - as well as its Middle East clientele, it's been busy establishing links with Russian travel agents whose clients now form a hefty proportion of the guest list (and cause chaos at the breakfast buffet....).

Modern but relatively small rooms - better options elsewhere.

Modern but relatively small rooms - better options elsewhere.

What would be your recommendation for similar money ?

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

When in BKK I always go there for the lunch buffet,

Excellent value at 199b nett.

12 to 3.

Dining room pleasant and never crowded.

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

• 2 weeks later...

Heaven @ 4 a little further back down the Soi towards Nana. No breakfast or pool though.

If you like something a little "different" Heaven@4 is great. Cool boutique style but if you dont like bright colours it might not be for you. My room was lime green walls!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 5 months later...

Ive staid there twice now, its not to bad of a hotel for the price range but there is better hotels for the same price. The only reason i staid there was because of the location .

Ibis Nana

• 4 years later...

This hotel has recently been renamed. The new name is 'Ibis hotel Sukhumvit 4'. There is a billiard table in the lobby at a low price. It is a good hotel, but the drawback is that it is quite far from the station. I had to walk quite a bit at Nana Plaza to go to this hotel

but Good hotel though.

Archived