IGNORED

Mods Thanx for the ignore feature...

Emotional Rescue

I has helped me to avoid interacting with 9 very negative and somewhat arrogant and presumptuous BMs . Also in the future I think I will stay in observation mode. PA is a nice resource for Thai whores but not the place for serious conversation in my opinion...

Oh no! you've done it now!!! you've gone and called them 'Whores'!

I expect there will(and rightly so) be a lot of people saying you should show more respect towards these ladies!

I can feel a use of the ignore button coming up! lol

Bill

may i ask where the ignore feature is?

hover over your profile account at the top mate and click the drop down menu, it should be under the options there!

Bill

I has helped me to avoid interacting with 9 very negative and somewhat arrogant and presumptuous BMs . Also in the future I think I will stay in observation mode. PA is a nice resource for Thai whores but not the place for serious conversation in my opinion...

s                               .jpg

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

. Also in the future I think I will stay in observation mode.

please do, basically anybody who doesn't share your opinion is wrong.

Stevie

hover over your profile account at the top mate and click the drop down menu, it should be under the options there!

Bill

thanks, sorted.

While ignore users has it's uses, what I'd like to see is an 'ignore thread' option, so when I show unread I don't even see those threads I've marked as ignore. This was a great feature on of some of the usenet reader programs, 25 years ago.

thanks, sorted.

I now you probably can't see my posts anymore! lol But no worries my old mate!

Bill

I am sorry the OP feels the way he does...but up to him.

I haven't been on PA that long and am relatively new to Thailand...I find the quality of conversation stimulating and informative.

It's a thin line between Outspoken & Arrogant and you are old & wise enough to understand.

Forum is all about freedom of speech with certain board laws and we need to respect both the side of coin. :hello09:

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

Bill

Exactly

Bill

Exactly

It's a thin line between Outspoken & Arrogant and you are old & wise enough to understand.

Forum is all about freedom of speech with certain board laws and we need to respect both the side of coin. :hello09:

I agree...

Bill

Exactly

I agree...

Oh no! you've done it now!!! you've gone and called them 'Whores'!

I expect there will(and rightly so) be a lot of people saying you should show more respect towards these ladies!

I can feel a use of the ignore button coming up! lol

Bill

5555 good one. Maybe I should have stuck to Bar Girls, Cocconut Bar girls, GoGo Girls or Freelancers... ;)

discovered this feature a while ago, with a guy who continuously slams my country...

if you find someone annoying, it is simple enough to just delete him from ever showing up on your screen, problem solved!

makes for a much more enjoyable time here, and I highly recommend it for anyone who finds themselves in a stupid flame war.

How the fuck do I 'ignore' this tit?

It's like having a male version of TFTW on rag week........

:ThumbUp6:

I now you probably can't see my posts anymore! lol But no worries my old mate!

Bill

lol,no chance Bill, you are one of my fave posters. apart from a certain lady who hasnt visited Pattaya yet obviously.

discovered this feature a while ago, with a guy who continuously slams my country...

if you find someone annoying, it is simple enough to just delete him from ever showing up on your screen, problem solved!

makes for a much more enjoyable time here, and I highly recommend it for anyone who finds themselves in a stupid flame war.

good post, I personally dont like people who slam their own countries myself.

LMFAO

:LMFAO: :LMFAO: :LMFAO: :LMFAO: :LMFAO: :LMFAO: :LMFAO: :LMFAO:

Just a reminder for people , that the ethos of this forum is '' Nice to be Nice '' . if you see a post that you feel doesnt do with that , feel free to report it . Personal insults are not welcome here .

this thread is also closed

Archived