Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Visa help and advice

visageeza

Hi Guys,

My name is Darren McGarry from the Key Visa Thailand and I am interested in advertising on this Pattaya forum and I wish to help with the more difficult questions that you might be faced with, We dont always get it right like any job, but I am interested in helping those that require advice and any help, I am used to giving free advice constantly and I am happy to help sponsor this forum and help you guys.

I realise that I have no protection from the moderators and I do not really like fighting in the dark but if there is any member who wishes not to have my help or to advertise or get something off your chest then please do so.

I am joining to help and gain knowledge on the topics that seem to cause problems so I can hopefully help and use for talks that I do regularly at the expats club or write for my website.

Like I said we as consultants do not always get it right but I have not done bad in 13 years in business and I know you guys are very knowledgable and I am asking your permission to enter this forum as I do not wish to pay a year in advance advertising to be were I am not wanted.

So before I start if you have something to get off your chest then please do so and it is difficult to defend in the dark, Thank you and hope I have not bored you.

Welcome mate,

im sure the mods will be here shortly to have a chat.....

I am sure they will, :GoldenSmile1: but please don't shoot me for giving free advice,

My name is Kansuwan and I'd like to know what your individual and corporate OISC Adviser Numbers are.

Why would you not be wanted?

You obviously have some reliable information to share that we would all benefit from.

We would welcome your input and advice.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Kansuwan,

Firstly thank you for the reply and I am sure I will get many more, anyway OISC advisor means absolutely nothing in Thailand and is not regulated here.

We are getting visas in Thailand not in the UK, I have seen a few companies hiding behind a certificate and is this suppost to make them better, let me explain something having a certificate is similair to what we see all over the world a guy who comes out of University at 25 years old and is placed in a company above a guy with 40 years of experience and second to none because he has a bit of paper,

I have been helping clients and expats for 13 years so i have seen it done it and also wore the teashirt and I dont hide behind numbers.

When talking with my clients I explain that these regulations in Thailand mean nothing and look at there terms and conditions of business not one of them would ever pay the Embassy fee for a settlement visa to UK or Aus like we do at Key Visa so why don't they put there money were there mouth is " oh sorry certificate"

Kansuwan If I can possibly get 5 mins away from my desk I will travel to the UK and obtain this paper which is about as much use as an ash tray on a motorbike.

No disrespect intended but dont be fooled by pieces of paper than here mean nothing. be interested in experience that will save you money and answers to questions that are correct. Darren, Key Visa Thailand

@ darren. Hope you can answer any visa quieries in a clear and concise manner. If yes you'll be more than welcome here i'm sure :)

post-44180-0-59180800-1344972136.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

On Thai visas for foreigners to stay here and Thai traveling overseas I can answer pretty much anything.

why not pay for an ad? or do they allow people to place free ads in the threads??

To me; guys/business like u are worthless and take advantage of newbies thinking they cant do it on their own ( which in 99% of the time, they can) as all the advice anyone really needs can be found online for FREE.

If your only here to give free advice, am sure it willbe welcome but if ur looking to drum up business......

Edited by phuketrichard

Hi Richard Phuket,

Love the comments I thought it was only my wife that thought I was worthless,

Richard maybe my services and style of company is not to your taste but guys and gals come on to forums and websites looking for help and questions answered, that is why you are looking, isn't it?.

I have hundreds of telephone numbers of happy families we have brought together with our services if you require so not everybody wishes to attempt something on there own and we should not be tarnished with the same brush.

If you look at my first post ever, I explained I have already contacted Wassana with regards to advertising and I am sure I will as well as giving free advice as I do at the Expats club I already advertise on other forums but I just wanted to see what sort of responce I received

Richard being tunneled visioned is not good, this is my profession and I am at the Immigration office everyday, are you?

Embrace the help and in the future if I get some work once I start advertising then why am I wrong trying to make a living?

Darren

Welcome to the forum Darren. I have done my own visa apps, but some can't, or won't. There is plenty of room here mate. Good luck.

why not pay for an ad? or do they allow people to place free ads in the threads??

We permit business owners to start threads promoting their business free of charge, we always have done, indeed we encourage it as in general it benefits (some?) members. Likewise we don't differentiate between businesses providing they stick to the rules.

However they can only start threads in the Business Owners section.....hence why this thread has been moved.

I realise that the Visa section might be more appropriate but if we allowed biz owners to promote (free) in any section it would probably get out of hand. The main exception to this is that biz owners can also start threads in the "whats on and who is coming to town" forum when they have specific events upcoming.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Welcome to the forum Darren,

To BM's I have used Darren for different things over the years and he always gets the job done. I could do the stuff myself but for the sake of a few thousand baht it saves me so much hassle. I know some guys do not like visa companies, but you have many guys like me who love the convenience of getting things done quickly and not having to run about sorting paperwork for a small fee.

Thanks sinkorswim, You are correct visa companies are not everybodys cup of tea, some want to use some do not, we are not all the same and I have nothing to hide which is why now I have my company name and will soon be an advertiser mainly to help with questions, I am not here to argue just give 13 years of experience, My staff attend the Immigration daily and also the two main Embassy's UK and Aus so keeping up with the day to day's going's on is my business, I have spent 8 years at the Pattaya expats club giving free advice and pay to do so and you ask why?

The answer my friends is I am aware I cannot do everybody's visa and do not want to, if you wish to use me then do, if not please give me a dig if you have justified comments

Thanks again guys and hope I have not bored you.

Darren

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum Darren,

To BM's I have used Darren for different things over the years and he always gets the job done. I could do the stuff myself but for the sake of a few thousand baht it saves me so much hassle. I know some guys do not like visa companies, but you have many guys like me who love the convenience of getting things done quickly and not having to run about sorting paperwork for a small fee.

We have used Darrens services for about eight years both for my wife to get to the UK and now for me to stay in Thailand. The few thousand baht that you talk about for visas is well worthwhile as I never had the time to be able to do these things myself and probably not enough knowledge as well. So far after several different visa applications we haven`t been let down on any of them, many thanks for all the help over the years.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Thanks UT , yes we get paid but we have never ripped anyone off and we always try and get the job done, we are not perfect, but who is?

Posted Image