IGNORED

Galaxy Suites or WhiteHouse Condotel

bushemail

I'm a first time Pattaya visitor. For the same price (peak season) I can stay at either of these. I've heard they're both good, which is better overall quality? Size of room, location, amenities, etc. Thanks.

Stayed at both of them my choice would be the Galaxy suites as had some fun n good memories :D

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

But then both don't have joiner fee's and also it is comfort with style at Whitehouse you choice Bushemail

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

On the White House Codohotel website it says there is no joiner fee for 1 guest. Does that mean there is a fee for 2 or more ladies at one time? If so, what is it? The location looks great. Price for a standard room isn't bad either.

Appreciate any info. Thanks

But then both don't have joiner fee's and also it is comfort with style at Whitehouse you choice Bushemail

So it is better quality at WhiteHouse but better location at Galaxy?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a first time Pattaya visitor. For the same price (peak season) I can stay at either of these. I've heard they're both good, which is better overall quality? Size of room, location, amenities, etc. Thanks.

The locations are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

The Galaxy is right in the heart of Walking Street action.

I mean you walk out the door into the night life there.

The Whitehouse is on Soi 13 which has basically no nightlife venues on the soi,

(I think only one beer bar not counting the one on second road at entrance to the soi.)

so it is a fairly quiet and peaceful soi.

But Soi 13 has Beach Road on one end and 2nd road on the other so you are close

to baht bus to go to Walking St or Soi 6 etc.

Close (walking distance even for lazy me) to Soi Diana/Soi LK Metro, Soi Post Office and Soi Yamoto.

I think Soi 13 is a great location.

I'm not a member of the Soi 13 booster club, I have stayed at Dynasty there and think the location is great.

All depends on your preference, probably can't go wrong with either.

The Whitehouse is on Soi 13 which has basically no nightlife venues on the soi,

(I think only one beer bar not counting the one on second road at entrance to the soi.)

so it is a fairly quiet and peaceful soi.

Soi 13/1 and Soi 13/2 are very close to WC, and both of these sois have nightlife action. In addition to Wonderful Bar at Soi 13/2nd Rd, which has live bands, Taste of Thailand, a restaurant/bar, has some nice girls working there.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

Soi 13/1 and Soi 13/2 are very close to WC, and both of these sois have nightlife action. In addition to Wonderful Bar at Soi 13/2nd Rd, which has live bands, Taste of Thailand, a restaurant/bar, has some nice girls working there.

To avoid confusion, Soi 13/1 is Soi Yamato, Soi 13/2 is Soi Post Office which are very close to Soi 13 as I said in my post.

For the most part it comes down to if you want to be in the heart of the action, Walking St (Galaxy Suites) or down further on Beach Rd. They both have something to offer. Check out the link to Galaxy Suites, we are booking quickly for November and December. Rates till 15 Dec are 895B per night for Superior Suite.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf