IGNORED

which one? Phachara suites or Dynasty Grande?

zztop

Leaving for Patts in 2 weeks and will spend 2 nights in BKK on the way. I've researched a bit and no clear winner between Phachara Suites or Dynasty Grande....any advice is much appreciated!!

Cheers

zz

Grand Sukhumvit

grandsukquad.jpg

Edited by Piece Corp

Retired

Grand Sukhumvit

grandsukquad.jpg

Whatever room comes with those beauties would get my baht.....thank you for the pics Sir!!

Stayed at both, prefer phachara. nice sized rooms and great shower. brekkie wasnt the best, location is good. a couple of small beer bars on the lane and a 7-11 really close by.

i stayed at both last week and have stayed at both in the past as well, you really cant go wrong with both:

phachara-bit more expensive, huge better rooms, good buffet breakfast. hot water fluctuates, i agree with kdogg its more a family hotel.

dynasty grande- excellent gym, rooms not as big as phachara but still very good, excellent bathrooms and hot water, i prefer their older rooms to the new ones but no problems with the new ones, ok breakfast but not buffet. more mongers there for sure so one feels more 'at home' but still classy. + book both through their websites as that is there preference and you will miss out on some perks through the hotel booking websites.

Stayed at both, prefer phachara. nice sized rooms and great shower. brekkie wasnt the best, location is good. a couple of small beer bars on the lane and a 7-11 really close by.

Thank you for the input man. Location for both looks good.

going to try Dynasty Grande next trip, stayed at Pacharra a couple of trips, but the last time there wee too many families staying there. lots of kids running around it was really annoying.

Too many families could influence the "walk of shame".....thanks for your input.

i stayed at both last week and have stayed at both in the past as well, you really cant go wrong with both:

phachara-bit more expensive, huge better rooms, good buffet breakfast. hot water fluctuates, i agree with kdogg its more a family hotel.

dynasty grande- excellent gym, rooms not as big as phachara but still very good, excellent bathrooms and hot water, i prefer their older rooms to the new ones but no problems with the new ones, ok breakfast but not buffet. more mongers there for sure so one feels more 'at home' but still classy. + book both through their websites as that is there preference and you will miss out on some perks through the hotel booking websites.

Not too concerned with breakfast....but HOT water is a great point. I think I would definately prefer mongers vs. families for neighbors. Thanks for the heads-up on using their website to book. I appreciate it man!

Edited by zztop