IGNORED

Good Value Restaurant

rebel_1812

Leng Kee at the top end of Soi Bua khao .

The list is almost endless. If you like Western-Thai food, the hole in the wall restaurant is your place.

sailor bar - soi 8, good food, very cheap.

chow soi soi chayappooon - same same.

kiss food, - very cheap, standard not brilliant though.

pattaya beer garden - good food reasonably priced and the finest location in Pattaya to eat. (sea view etc)

best value breakfast in pattaya - irish rovers, LK Metro. belly buster, amazing

Yes, agree re Kiss Food, their standard of service is not good, bordering on Farkin' rude. Must be the location (if you don't like it Fark off)

Soi Buakhao is the place, plus soi Diana Inn. Stacks of restaurants with Thai/ Farang food for dirt cheap.

I order takeout from here all the time, open 24 hours and reasonably priced. My favorite is the moo steak with this great sauce they give you and the vegetable dishes are good to. The chicken and cashew nuts is also a favorite. Beer Garden isn't bad either, I used to hate the food there but have been ordering the sliders lately and I really like them. 3 small burgers and potato wedges plus a salad.

For decent quality farang food at really good prices -

18 Coins Restaurant. It's not fancy, but if you want a really good deal, get the daily special there.

www.18CoinsRestaurant.com

No matter where you go, there you are....

pattaya beer garden - good food reasonably priced and the finest location in Pattaya to eat. (sea view etc)

best value breakfast in pattaya - irish rovers, lk metro. belly buster, amazing

Thanks for the help

The list is almost endless. If you like Western-Thai food, the hole in the wall restaurant is your place.

Best value in town IMHO :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks for the help

best value breakfast in pattaya - irish rovers, lk metro. belly buster, amazing

I will try to hit every restaurant on this list

I'd agree with the list but not bother with KISS. Used to be alright I used the one opposite Mikes many times but I went to the new one in Jomtien last night and the food was shite. Been there before and it wasn't great so gave it another chance. Won't get a 3rd. Maybe its just that one?

"Tin Cups" on Soi Buakow near where the LK Metro dogleg meets Buakow. Don't think any dish on the menu is more than 50THB? Immensely popular with locals and farangs, and open for virtually 24 hours in high-season I think (they might close at 5am?) Big serves. Their larb moo packs a punch, and their chicken/beef salads almost blew my head off! TGs will be very happy eating there.

Been eating there for years, and watched their entire family grow up, and the place double in size, but prices remain virtually unchanged.

Hang on, why am I promoting this? I can barely get a seat there anymore!! (Be prepared to share a table with a stranger if going alone)

Where is that exactly? Standing at the top of Soi Diana it's actually in LengKee or to the left/right in Bua Khao?

Where is that exactly? Standing at the top of Soi Diana it's actually in LengKee or to the left/right in Bua Khao?

From Soi Diana it is to the right on Soi Bua Khao at the corner of Soi leng kee and Pattaya Klang .

^ Kiss Food is the worst place in Pattaya.

I'm more a street food person but Pattaya Beer Garden is good value and a nice ambience to take a lady (or you could meet one there - it's a freelancer-friendly bar). They have a special Isaan menu you can also choose from there - be careful, it's massively spicy.

The street food carts are all good and good value in my opinion but if you want a (slight) step up from that, there's that open air place (it's under an awning) along the side of the carpark where the Alcazar Show is in North Pattaya, 2nd Road. They're all little family run stalls and they do seafood mostly - you could get a whole bunch of dishes pretty cheap.

try the china garden on soi lankowi....good food and nice looking place to eat aswell....

From Soi Diana it is to the right on Soi Bua Khao at the corner of Soi leng kee and Pattaya Klang .

Ok that's rediculously confusing.

Leng Kee Restaurant is actually on Pattaya Klang. It is 20m from the junction of Soi Bua Khao and Pattaya Klang on the Beach Road side of the intersection.

I wasn't impressed with my one and only visit to Leng Kee. Cheaper and better elsewhere.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Thumbs up for both leng kee and irish rovers. To enjoy leng kee have a thai girl order..

Beer Garden is very good. They have plenty of variety on the menu and everything is good tasting and good value. Plus the location right on the water is another big plus. Irish rovers was another good deal. They had a steak dinner for under 300 baht. Carl Jrs is another great deal. Their burgers are the best in Pattaya and the price is under 300 baht.

Cheers fella' :)

Archived