Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

RANGERS

Guest Q

We've just ripped the piss (again) outta Celtic. Sign of the times as normal :D

SO FUCKIN EASY oh that was so fuckin easy oh that was so fuckin easy so fuckin easy oh that was so fuckineasy

EASY

EASY

EASY

EASY

EASY

EASY

See that wanker goalkeeper wouldnt shake hands at the end of the match , that fat cunt needs a reality check the next thing that fanny picks up will be his p45

should have been 5-0

walter smiths blue an white army got strachan in his back pocket :P

WalterSmithAllyMcCoistRangerstraining_190617.jpg

Pattaya september 17th bring it on

We've just ripped the piss (again) outta Celtic. Sign of the times as normal :D

[/quote

as normal? am sure we have just won the last two leagues at a canter! anyways youse were good value for it today, and boruc was out of order but I am quite happy to bet the cost of a couple of BG's celtic still RUN away with the league!

andy

a deserved win , celtic were poor and had nobody up front.

but only bad defending and a dodgy penalty ,was the difference in the teams being equal .

i think rangers are a vastly improved team from last year , but i still fancy celtic to win the league .

a deserved win , celtic were poor and had nobody up front.

but only bad defending and a dodgy penalty ,was the difference in the teams being equal .

i think rangers are a vastly improved team from last year , but i still fancy celtic to win the league .

I thought the ref was shit too. Some of his yellow cards were stupid. There was about 11 bookings yet it was'nt a dirty game. I thought Rangers were miles better than Celtic, we wanted it more and aprt from about 15-20 mins in the middle of the game we were in control.

WE ARE LEEDS :D

theres only one team worth watching in scotland and thats aberdeen guys, but on the old firm game - it wont decide the title yet, but its going to go to celtic again i fear, but good luck to celtic rangers and aberdeen in europe this week!!!!!!!

theres only one team worth watching in scotland and thats aberdeen guys, but on the old firm game - it wont decide the title yet, but its going to go to celtic again i fear, but good luck to celtic rangers and aberdeen in europe this week!!!!!!!

Rangers will win it. Strachan has been found out. he is acuatly niave tachtically. And the who ever wins the first OF game normaly wins the league

Rangers will win it. Strachan has been found out. he is acuatly niave tachtically. And the who ever wins the first OF game normaly wins the league

Not so 2 seasons ago. Rangers won the first OF 3-1 at Ibrox. Celtic ran away with the league. Have to say that scenario looks very unlikely this season. Rangers look much more solid this year. Celtic very fragile in defence and in temprement at least on Saturday. Several needless petulant challenges and Boruc acting like a schoolboy again. Worrying times. :)

Not so 2 seasons ago. Rangers won the first OF 3-1 at Ibrox. Celtic ran away with the league. Have to say that scenario looks very unlikely this season. Rangers look much more solid this year. Celtic very fragile in defence and in temprement at least on Saturday. Several needless petulant challenges and Boruc acting like a schoolboy again. Worrying times. :)

I know that mate. I am NEVER confident when we play Celtic, even when we won summit like 40 outta 47 whgen we did 9 in a row. But all week i had said we were gonna win 3-0. And i have NEVER felt like that.

WGS can't change a game, smith can, he knows how to play Celtic. To be honest what Boruc does does'nt bother me personaly but it is stupid as one day he will come a cropper up the town or somewher ein the sreets as there are a lot of idiots out there that will smash him.

Celtic will still win the league.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

:D:LMAO1::D:D

Ooh i hope those tears of laughter don't come back to haunt you.

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

We're flying in the champions league too. Drew with barca tonight and sitting joint top of our league!!!!

You wait till you have to play us again.

"Up to me" since 2005