Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

True move SIM cards

kermo80

Does anyone know if the true move SIM cards you buy from 711 deactivate after a few months??

I heard somewhere that the ones you get from the airport that they hand out expire after a few months.

Tried the search function on here but I can't seem to find any answers.

Thanks.

I am with True Move and mine hasn't deactivated.

• 5 weeks later...

I watched a couple of videos on youtube about getting a mobile phone in Bangkok, 4th floor of the mall. I think the lady in the video uses True and she said that you can get True sims for free and that they do expire. I guess the free ones come with 10 minutes free and then you have to buy TopUps. Might want to check out that video.

They last for 3 months from each time you top up. If you get an international roaming one then they last 12 months from each time you top up.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

They last for 3 months from each time you top up. If you get an international roaming one then they last 12 months from each time you top up.

Well there ya go. I knew somebody knew about it. Thanks for sharing.

True InterSims extend the Validity by a Year each time you top up even if minimum top up Value.

• 3 months later...

When you say they expire, do you mean that you cant refill them again to validate them? Do you have to go get a new sim or can i still use my True Sim from a few months ago which has probably expired already?

When you say they expire, do you mean that you cant refill them again to validate them? Do you have to go get a new sim or can i still use my True Sim from a few months ago which has probably expired already?

I think they give you 28 days after it has expired to top it up then you need to get a new sim and you have lost any credit that was on it.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Archived