Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

translation please :)

nickto21

ัวดีสติปคุณสบายดีไหมรูปพระใหญ่ที่วัดพระใหญ่ ที่ส้มได้ไปบวชชีพรามเป็็็นแม่พราม ส้มกลับมาทำงานเหมื่อนเดิมไม่มีฝรังเดินที่จะเรียก มัดสานได้ ตอนส้มไม่มีเงินทีจะเติมเงินโทร ศัพร์ โทรคุณได้ทั้งส้มถึงคุณมาก รูปที่ใส่หมวก อาจจะไม่น่ารัก รูปแม่พรามอาจจะไม่ดูุดีเท่าไรแต่ส้มตั้งส่งคุณดูส้มบวชพรามมีลักกีให้คุณ ส้มไม่มีใครพ่อแม่ตายหมดส้มรอคุ ณกลับมา ทีไทยแลน ที่พัทยาตอนนี้ส้มไม่เงินที่จะซื้อข้าว ขอรบกวนคุณสักครั้งส้มหวังว่าคุณคงเมตตา ส้มขอขอบคุณที่เมตตา

Appreciate any help.

Steve

ัวดีสติปคุณสบายดีไหมรูปพระใหญ่ที่วัดพระใหญ่ ที่ส้มได้ไปบวชชีพรามเป็็็นแม่พราม ส้มกลับมาทำงานเหมื่อนเดิมไม่มีฝรังเดินที่จะเรียก มัดสานได้ ตอนส้มไม่มีเงินทีจะเติมเงินโทร ศัพร์ โทรคุณได้ทั้งส้มถึงคุณมาก รูปที่ใส่หมวก อาจจะไม่น่ารัก รูปแม่พรามอาจจะไม่ดูุดีเท่าไรแต่ส้มตั้งส่งคุณดูส้มบวชพรามมีลักกีให้คุณ ส้มไม่มีใครพ่อแม่ตายหมดส้มรอคุ ณกลับมา ทีไทยแลน ที่พัทยาตอนนี้ส้มไม่เงินที่จะซื้อข้าว ขอรบกวนคุณสักครั้งส้มหวังว่าคุณคงเมตตา ส้มขอขอบคุณที่เมตตา

Appreciate any help.

Steve

THIS IS FROM GOOGLE TRANSLATE...........

See news from you? Consciousness is the Big Buddha Big Buddha. Besides the oranges to the mother of the Ram Ram Epeee. When I returned to work before the orange No party is bound to build a nest at the Orange have the money to top up your phone calls in the orange to you. The cap. I probably will not. The maps may be a Ram but orange is a much better Dou you see the orange-ordination with Ramon Lucky you. Orange is not my father died at Orange, wait, you come back to Thailand Central Pattaya Now orange not money to buy rice. How do you say hope you love orange. Orange appreciate your kindness.

Edited by ProudAussie

Haha the orange is putting the squeeze on you

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

See news from you? Consciousness is the Big Buddha Big Buddha. Besides the oranges to the mother of the Ram Ram Epeee. When I returned to work before the orange No party is bound to build a nest at the Orange have the money to top up your phone calls in the orange to you. The cap. I probably will not. The maps may be a Ram but orange is a much better Dou you see the orange-ordination with Ramon Lucky you. Orange is not my father died at Orange, wait, you come back to Thailand Central Pattaya Now orange not money to buy rice. How do you say hope you love orange. Orange appreciate your kindness.

Shows what a heap of shite Google Translate is.

Here is what it says although her writing and language are very poor so a little of it is guessed. To be honest mate she needs a bit of extra schooling if you dont mind me say so.

Basicaly 7 Eleven was correct she needs money as she cant top up her phone.

Hello Steve, how are you? I send you the picture of the giant Buddha image of Wat Phra Yai, where I was ordained as a Brahman nun. I am back to work in Pattaya but not much Farang as customers. I have no money to top up the mobile to call you and I miss you very much. The picture of me wearing a hat might not be pretty and the picture of me as a Brahman nun might not look good but I intend to send them to you as a Brahman nun can give you good luck. I have no one as my parents are both dead. I am waiting for you to come back to Thailand, back to Pattaya. Now I have no money to buy food for a living. I'd like to ask for your help just this once. Thank you for your help.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Shows what a heap of shite Google Translate is.

Have to agree after what you translated it too.

Well done.

Yes,I am going to send her some money. I have known her for 10 months, and she has never asked for anything before. Just as long as she does not make asking a frequent thing.

Yes,I am going to send her some money. I have known her for 10 months, and she has never asked for anything before. Just as long as she does not make asking a frequent thing.

Mate, I have been with my tgf for 15 mths and its only NOW she is asking for gold etc ....

I think they size you up for a while to see if your a easy ride ( no pun intended)

BUT after 15 mths I guess it is time to "deliver the goods" which btw I am happy to do.

My tgf has gone from 8000baht a month to .. paying for her daughters education to paying for her internet at home, paying for her repayments on her motorbike, paying the familys power bill,...will I keep going ? So wtf is the 8000 baht for !

And my girl never use to ask for anything for the first 10mths either....

Edited by ProudAussie

What you name?

Where you stay?

Buy me another lady drink and my flend too.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

Appreciate any help.

Steve

Hello Steve,

Just go to www.google.com and choose translator , then copy the text and paste it there. Choose language from Thai to whatever language you want and see the result. Here was the result for your text.

Faro,

I appreciate the tip. Always run translator first, but it always spits out an indecipherable mess. Then I come here to find out what it really says. Her name is Somtawin, Som for short,and som must mean oranges in Thai. The messages are always talking about oranges.

Haha the orange is putting the squeeze on you

Funniest post I have seen in ages!!

Don,t do it classic slow play game works every time, she,s got you biting

Fuck that made me laugh so much made my week :LMFAO:

One Life, Live It !!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Google translator is hilarious, but have made me understand the main topic when grils write in Thai!

Love oranges btw!