Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Don't let this happen to you...

7-Eleven

So his mates were filming it and posted his crime on you tube .......strange

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

So his mates were filming it and posted his crime on you tube .......strange

You already know that smartphone theft is becoming super common. This is exactly how it happens.

This robbery happened on a subway in Hungary a few days ago. Apparently the thief there was being filmed because he was acting a little weird, and the camera-person thought there might be some funny business ahead. Unfortunately, the instinct was correct. It’s incredibly suspenseful, even when you know what’s going to happen, and dirty rotten thievery aside, the dude has his timing down.

Fortunately, the video got popular in Hungary, and the thief was caught. Nonetheless, it just goes to show how quick something like this can happen, and how powerless you can be to stop it if the robber knows what he’s doing. Keep your eyes open and hold on tight. You wouldn’t want this to happen to you. [YouTube via Reddit]

You already know that smartphone theft is becoming super common. This is exactly how it happens.

This robbery happened on a subway in Hungary a few days ago. Apparently the thief there was being filmed because he was acting a little weird, and the camera-person thought there might be some funny business ahead. Unfortunately, the instinct was correct. It’s incredibly suspenseful, even when you know what’s going to happen, and dirty rotten thievery aside, the dude has his timing down.

Fortunately, the video got popular in Hungary, and the thief was caught. Nonetheless, it just goes to show how quick something like this can happen, and how powerless you can be to stop it if the robber knows what he’s doing. Keep your eyes open and hold on tight. You wouldn’t want this to happen to you. [YouTube via Reddit]

If it happened to me and it was my passport he nicked and I was on my way to heathrow to fly out to thailand, I would have ran through the train doors trust me.

Thieving cunt!

Ubique.

If it happened to me and it was my passport he nicked and I was on my way to heathrow to fly out to thailand, I would have ran through the train doors trust me.

The fuckers probably already got a uk passport as well as his hungarian one!

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

The fuckers probably already got a uk passport as well as his hungarian one!

555555 oops yeah, no doubt, every fucker has got a passport to this shithole. How annoying that british people who work are the only ones who get shit all over.

Yes pulling the hand phone is relatively well-known trick of style theft. Similarly practiced even ATM cash machines, so be careful if you do not have quick feet.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Does it not highlight wherever you are if you are "naive" use high value tech in full view of poorer people you will and almost deserve to boost their economy even if it is a "black economy" where do you people get over yourselves in areas of poverty prove you are "rich" even in your own country by such public displays.

Many years ago a friend of mine honeymooned in the the Gambia. He went to the "briefing" do not leave the hotel compound without checking with hotel they would provide transport be careful regarding jewellery when outside hotel.

This was some years ago but first night after dinner they decided to take a walk with their jewellery on the were not even out of site of the hotel before they were robbed, his new wife was raped by about 5 guys after he was beaten sensless. they were both hospitalised it cost a fortune to get them treated and home and the family had to pick up all the costs because the "tour" company could prove they had relinquised responsibility by the "husband" signing in for the briefing.

The marriage disintergrated when they got home.

Does it not highlight wherever you are if you are "naive" use high value tech in full view of poorer people you will and almost deserve to boost their economy even if it is a "black economy" where do you people get over yourselves in areas of poverty prove you are "rich" even in your own country by such public displays.

Many years ago a friend of mine honeymooned in the the Gambia. He went to the "briefing" do not leave the hotel compound without checking with hotel they would provide transport be careful regarding jewellery when outside hotel.

This was some years ago but first night after dinner they decided to take a walk with their jewellery on the were not even out of site of the hotel before they were robbed, his new wife was raped by about 5 guys after he was beaten sensless. they were both hospitalised it cost a fortune to get them treated and home and the family had to pick up all the costs because the "tour" company could prove they had relinquised responsibility by the "husband" signing in for the briefing.

The marriage disintergrated when they got home.

Sorry to hear that... Sounds terrible.

Yes, the moral of the story certainly is that. Whenever a theft like that occurs there are always two sides, the perp shouldn't have done it but the victim shouldn't have given him the opportunity.

I bet she won't be swaggering around with her iPhone 5 like that again.

Great timing .

A good way to get rid of all these annoying facebook junkies with one hand permanently attached to their telephone ... :WinkGrin1: .

Always be aware of your surroundings, the guy made it painfully obvious he was going to pull something. He had the door closing thing down perfectly though, glad the fucker got caught.

Wonder how many times he has done it before. That timing was too pro.

I'm always packing my 200 baht 2nd hand phone for cases such as this....I dare someone to steal it~~

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Great timing .

A good way to get rid of all these annoying facebook junkies with one hand permanently attached to their telephone ... :WinkGrin1: .

LOL

Oh how this made me laugh!

It's so true too!

Bill

Unfortunately the smart phone has made people incrediably dumb. They are completely unaware of their surroundings and the thugs that patrol near by.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

i know it doesn't fly in a lot of countries, but I always carry a .45 and a Cold Steel with a fully serated blade. You can watch the knife in action on their website.

• 3 weeks later...