Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tequila Reef Soi 7 Halloween Monster Buffet Oct 31

tequilareef

Tequila Reef Pattaya will be holding a Halloween Monster Buffet on October 31, 2012 starting at 5:00 PM.

This event will feature free trick or treat candy for kids and dates. Frozen Margaritas are only 100 baht and local beers are only 60 baht.

The buffet itself includes the following:

BAR-B-Q PORK RIBS

BLACKENED CHICKEN

MINI HAMBURGERS

TACO-FAJITA BAR

ENCHILADAS

QUESADILLAS

COLE SLAW

POTATO SALAD

MIXED GREEN SALAD

GARLIC CHEESE BREAD

ALL THE FIXINGS

AND MORE!

See the promo for Halloween 2012 in Pattaya here:

halloween-2012-pattaya.jpg

Tequila Reef Pattaya is located on Soi 7 about 60 meters off Beach Road, please see our website http://www.tequilareefpattaya.com for any exact map location and further details.

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

I don't see any flyer. How much is the buffet, by the way?

The buffet itself is only 395 Baht or 245 Baht for Kids under 12.

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

great food. amazing price problem is i already went home.

next time buddy

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Looks a good deal bro. My son likes your food so I will see if he wants to go.

Can you arrange a "babysitter" in there? 555 - a certain girl over the road I might have to pop out and visit :)

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Looks a good deal bro. My son likes your food so I will see if he wants to go.

Can you arrange a "babysitter" in there? 555 - a certain girl over the road I might have to pop out and visit :)

Haha, that "certain girl" has been busy lately mate. She used to be quite shy, I wonder what happened? 555 :)

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

Wow 395??

You can get a buffet w Crab Legs and seafood in US for less than that!

The buffet itself is only 395 Baht or 245 Baht for Kids under 12.

Wow 395??

You can get a buffet w Crab Legs and seafood in US for less than that!

I seem to recall those going up to a minimum of $15 and that was almost 3 years ago. The price is fair for an All You Can Eat buffet

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

Arrived with two friends around 6:00. There was one table occupied but they left within 15 minutes. For the next hour and 15 minutes we were the only customers. We all had the buffet and each of us ordered a margarita. Now for the review:

Food - There was a decent array, but ALL the food was either cold, dry, or both. After about 30 minutes, they did heat up the trays, but by not replacing any of the food it became even more dry. I know buffets are not supposed to be gourmet dining, but for a period of an hour, it was checked on only once, which leads to the second half of the review...

Service - Could not have been worse if there had been nobody there! Waitress brought our margaritas and disappeared. For more than 45 minutes there was not a single service staff inside. They were all outside chatting. We were ready for a second round of margaritas 20 minutes in but nobody was available to order from. Finally, two of them came back inside and we got their attention (there were still NO other customers inside). Instead of seeing if we wanted more drinks, she just brought our bill. This is not the first time we have experienced terrible service at Tequila Reef so it is now time to vote with our shoes.

It's a shame, because I have been a regular at the restaurant since opening day, but since the ownership change it is a shadow of its former self. Would love to see it taken over by someone who cares about customers.

Oh man, I would so clean up on this buffet if I was in town, damn !

Edited by bdw

up to you

• 3 weeks later...

I dont think it is very fair to try and discredit a bm's business on the forum after one visit the Reef. It is a well known place that does have good food and I for one have never had any issues with the food in the place.

As we all known Thai service girls are hit and miss and change from week to week so dont attack a persons place after one visit as what is wrote on this forum can adversley effect the business...I love the food its cheap tasty and visit it often when in town.