IGNORED

Bobs BBQ & grill

sexy beast

Tonight myself & 3 friends went to try out bobs.

12690-12868.jpg12690-12869.jpg12690-12870.jpg

Bobs has a ground floor seating & also upstairs next floor dining area, which we went for.

12690-12871.jpg

For starters we had tachos & sauce, also spicy chicken wings

12690-12872.jpg

12690-12873.jpg

We were served by this lovely young lady

12690-12874.jpg

These are the 4 main dishes

Chicken & rib combo

12690-12875.jpg

Burger which was massive

12690-12876.jpg

Chicken

12690-12877.jpg

My dish Argentinian 500g tenderloin steak

12690-12878.jpg

The food was fantastic quality in a relaxed setting, well worth giving BOBS BBQ a look

when you're in town! But make sure youre hungry like I was!!!

12690-12879.jpg

Cheers Bob youre a star :D

More info on Bobs BBQ & Grill HERE

MMMMM looks very nice

how was the food?

And even giving a restaurant review you get a pic of a girl!!!!

chok dee

woody

Member since Dec 06.

Went there one afternoon with a few friends. A bud of mine ordered the "Wagonwheel" burger, which was as large as a freakin' frisbee. He's a big dude, but he had to store half of it away for his evening meal as well, since it just about killed him just to eat half. That night, while we were at work (This was during the Tsunami Mission) and he busted out his second-half for his dinner, he had lots of folks asking where he bought such a beast. He finished his meal while giving out a lot of directions on how to get to Bob's... I imagine that was pretty good advertisement for him, and in the next few days he had quite a few new customers!

BTW... on the "review" note, I had a smaller burger, which was VERY good, and a LOT to eat as well, even though it was smaller. My girl had something off the breakfast menu, which she agreed was delicious, and my bud's girl had some ribs which I got a taste of and ordered the next time I went!

*** If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~Dalai Lama ***

I went there the last time i was in patty and i loved the chickenwings, spicy as i like it.

Some other places i tried has been very dissapointing, no taste what so ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Sexy Beast for the review. We would like to invite all Pattaya Addicts members to a 10 % discount at Bobs. We will put up a new thread but please join us as soon as you can.

Bob

Bob

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

http://www.bobs-bbq.com

Thanks Sexy Beast for the review. We would like to invite all Pattaya Addicts members to a 10 % discount at Bobs. We will put up a new thread but please join us as soon as you can.

Bob

Good to see you last night Bob and good to see you here.

Regards

Paul

:)

Hi Guys

When you go and check out Bob's BBQ, make sure you're hungry.

Correction, make sure you are VERY hungry.

Regards

PSP

:)

Bob_s_Burger_001.jpg

Bob_s_Burger_002.jpg

Bob_s_Burger_003.jpg

Bob_s_Burger_004.jpg

Bob

Great news. Do we just tell the staff we're a member to get the discount?

Every year while we're visiting I get a hankerin' for a decent steak and my wife says "why don't you wait, teerak, 'til we get back to Texas." Its good to know a place like this exists for when we make the permanent move to LOS.

I'm sure the Jalapeno poppers and hot wings will help convince her to head on over. Ever think to add Saltgrass steakhouse style fried mushrooms?

Edited by tko

Tonight myself & 3 friends went to try out bobs.

17951-12125.jpg17951-12126.jpg17951-12127.jpg

These are the 4 main dishes

Chicken & rib combo

17951-12128.jpg

Did the rest of the chips come on a separate plate or did she spill them off the plate on the way to the table ??

I have been there a couple of times in the past, plus had a few home deliveries too ( although they NEVER get the order correct even though we have always ordered in Thai ?? ) The burgers are HUGE as you say, have a funny taste to an Englishman, not sure what it is ?? but quite nice all the same.

If Burgers are your thing then it is well worth a visit for the biggun.........( be sure to ask them to cook it, "suk suk", unless you like it half raw. )

SteveBC.

• 3 weeks later...

Had the burgers there and are great. Agree with the unusual taste bit for non American. Also had the chili which I thought wasn't very hot & the buffalo wings which tasted very citric like Thai or is that how it is suppose to be

• 3 weeks later...

Bob's has good bbq and Texas home cooked meals. I tried the chicken fried steak a couple of times and enjoyed it.

Worth your time going, particularly if you are from Texas.

• 1 month later...

Hey BOB,

I used to live on Soi Rungland...you used to have a Rib special....Me and my Aussie mate Ray came over.....the ribs were AWESOME!!! Cant wait to get back home. I think It was like 199baht...amazing at any price!

• 2 weeks later...

Ate at Bobs twice on our last trip.First time service was poor.Second time better.I posted on another forum about my experience and Bob was kind enough to provide an explanation of the staff problems he was having.What I can say with certainty is Bob serves the best ribs and steak I have had in Pattaya in 7 trips.Unusually I guess my wife and I love pattaya do not take part in the scene but find it a vibrant and exciting place to spend a couple of weeks.

We will definitely be visiting Bobs place on our next trip.More than once.Must try one of his burgers.

If Bob had a location on beach road he would be full all day and night seven days a week.

I'm convinced.

I was going to shennaigans for lunch but now I'm off to Bob's.

See ya

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.