IGNORED

phone calls to los

just wondering which networks other members are using to call los from the uk

I am currently using O2 its 3p a min to mobiles and 12p min to landlines

the other network i have used for a long time is lebara that is 6p min mobiles and 3pmin landline

both are direct dial, sometimes have to dial a couple of times to connect or reconnect but other than that no problems

If you've both got smart phones and access to 3G network or WIFI you can use Line or Viber apps on iPhone, Blackberry or Android. Cost is free, just what ever data you are using on the phones is what it will cost you, but since most contracts come with plenty of data these days that should be nothing. You can also use the apps as an instant message service and to send photos, think Line also has a video call feature as well.

The call quality is good, about the same as Rebtel which is a paid for service I use with a Thai girl I know who does not have a smart phone. Rebtel is about 2.5p per minute I think, been using it for a few years but less so now since I've discovered the apps.

ICARD MOBILE is ok if you have a spare phone to put a different sim in , just go to there site and they will send you a free sim