Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New atrraction launching soon in Walking Street?

COFFEM

I would love to have a job in Thailand, in which all English translations on signs had to be approved by me first. I saw this same thing in Tokyo, Japan. Strange to me that if you go through all the trouble and expense you would double and triple check spelling and grammar.

There's a massive sign right in the middle of the go-cart track in Jomtien. Some mistakes in that. You'd think they'd have used spellcheck on a sign that big. :P

it's obvious that sometime spell & grammer mistakes are not proffesional, but also doctors in the best hospitals in Thailand and other non English countries have spell & grammer mistakes - - SO WHAT ??? they are bad doctors??

i suggest to be less arrogant, it's the best for everybody...

i'm sure that the ride is going to be exciting and thrilling!!

you are all most welcome!!

I'm looking forward to the first person launched into space from Pattaya... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I dont know, but i'm sure much less then 1,000THB

I hope it would be much much less than 1000 B. That's basically 30$ US for something that lasts less than a minute--Oh wait I already pay 1500 B for something that lasts less than a minute on Walking Street lol.

With Thailand's record on health and safety i would not touch it with a barge pole. :Think1:

My thoughts exactly, not to be cynical but we'll see how long it stays operating after the first Russian goes splat.

The question that troubles me is: given that force = mass times acceleration, can the Naklua Russian Fatties survive a ride on this monumentally :10::LMAO1:important :10::LMAO1: WS addition?

I want a ride on that after a Pizza and a six pack woohoo

• 2 weeks later...

Would be nice to try it with a girl as it is for two. I think it should cost less than 1k for two

They have one of these in a travelling fair that was in my town a few weeks ago and the price was five pound for one person or 8pound for two.

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Please God,

I really hope the Thai construction company were supervised when pile-driving and burying those support posts!

They got a similar attraction in The Thai Prison Museum, except they used Elephants instead of elastic bands.

thaitorture.jpg

1. All the construction procedure is being supervised by the european companies.(Italian & German)

2. The cost is going to be around 1,000B for couple.

3. It is a good idea to take your ladies there. They are really show interesting in the new attraction and have also video camera filming you during the ride!

Please God,

I really hope the Thai construction company were supervised when pile-driving and burying those support posts!

I hope not. So the first Russian customer will be thrown 1 mile away, and then they will build a new gogo on it.

Hell, if you want an adrenaline rush in Pattaya, just run as fast as you can through soi 6/1 while screaming "Anyone catches me, they get 500 baht and my ass"..... Should keep you busy for a while :Think1:

• 2 months later...
Thanks for your replies.

any kind of critisism would be accept.

i'm related as friend to the group that brings this ride to here but not more than that.

anyway, regarding the grammer, you right but at the end of the day, this ride is not a matter of grammer but a matter of adrenalin and fun.

regarding the vomit, there are enough people in enough hours during the day which are not drunk. anyway there will be cleaner around the area.

always keep thinking on the positive side :GoldenSmile1:

regarding the grammer -- funny as shit

8 Bottles of Chang 1000 Baht

3 sticks of fish balls from a street vendor 180 Baht

1 thrill ride on walking street 250 Baht

Vomiting all over visiting tourists PRICELESS

You beat me to it WJIN i can image the staff constantly cleaning the puke, they had one of these on the spare land opposite the Grand Sole hotel on second road, it did no business at all, maybe the same crowd but moved the equipment, it will probably be full of smiling Ruskys lets hope the elastic does not snap :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

Archived