IGNORED

Fugifilm finepix L55, what do you think?

vimto66

Never been much of a photographer,i took a few with the camera on my phone last trip and they were ok(for a phone camera) but nothing special. I wanted better quality photos and so decided because i have a total lack of knowledge about whats good and bad in the camera world to get a fairly basic easy to use camera ideal for holiday snaps etc.

I plumped for the fujifilm finepix L55,its small and compact,not full of mind boggleing features (for me anyway) and as i mentioned fairly easy to use.For what i want it for, like taking pics of girls in the room and everyday holiday snaps it should do the job.I`ve read a few reviews on it and generally speaking it got favourable comments.

I was wondering if anyone on here as an opinion on this camera,Do they own one or have they used one in the past, and what do you think.Theres some guys on here who seem to know quite a bit of stuff about cameras so thought i may as well ask.Going to give it a try out soon,just want a few opinions.

Cant say about that model but i have a Finepix S5800 bought from ebay for £20 and get some crackin pics from it, mainly use it for scenic and in room pics. I have a small canon ixus 70 for general out and about night time pics.

Both do just what i need and as I'm not good enough to utilise any thing better.

It's a standard point and shoot camera. Nothing fancy but gets the job done. There are upsides and downsides to every camera but the end result is if you like the pictures then its perfect for you. :ThumbUp6:

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton