Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Airsoft gear for sale

CyberHippie

I have some Sniper rifles, AEG's and pistols for sale.

I also supply:

• Pellets
  • Gas Cartridges (Bottles and disposable cartridges)
  • Batteries
  • Scopes
  • Camo Gear
  • Laser sights
  • Rails

Visit http://thailandairsoft.com

“Paintball guns, BB guns and airsoft guns are not considered firearms, so it is legal to possess them without having a permit or registering them. However the owner must comply with the following conditions:

• The gun hasn’t been modified to use CO2.

• Only plastic bullets are used – no metal bullets or marbles may be fired.

• When carrying the gun outside of the owner’s property it must be packed in a safe case or box. It is not allowed to be carried in shirt or trouser pockets, nor can it be left out in the open.

• The gun can’t be used to commit a crime or torture animals.

The gun becomes illegal if any of these rules are broken.

Please contact the public administration section of the district office in your area for more information.

You can call Muang District office at 076 211171, Kathu District Office at 076 321133 or Thalang District Office at 076 311297.”

HiCAPA51r.jpg

we-4.3-desert-warrior.jpg

WE51k.jpg

we-dragon-5.jpg

M4a1 ABS.jpg

M4CQB ABS.jpg

M4-RIS.jpg

WELLMB11d.JPG

MB05.jpg

MB05-1.jpg

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Good idea starting it up...

if your prices weren't so extremly high then others i would by my stuff with you...

but for examlpe desert eagle in BKK 6200 thb....your selling it for 8500....in my eyes a little bit to much profit....or your retailer is expensive.

Good luck.

I can get some cheaper brand Desert Eagles, but thats no fun when they break.

My last purchase in BKK.... :SoWhat1:

suicide_gun.jpg

Edited by CyberHippie

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Latest Gun

kj-works-kp-06.jpg

And if anyone is old enough to remember

king_arms_thompson_chicago_1928_3.jpg

Good idea starting it up...

if your prices weren't so extremly high then others i would by my stuff with you...

but for examlpe desert eagle in BKK 6200 thb....your selling it for 8500....in my eyes a little bit to much profit....or your retailer is expensive.

Good luck.

6320 to be exact and its not one of the nasty ones... This one is Top Notch :Clap7: ... there was a glitch in the software which was adding weird %... Its all fixed now...

The Desert Eagle

desert_eagle_black.jpg

Edited by CyberHippie

I wish you posted this 2 weeks before but certainly their is always next time!

How safe is that to carry in international flights?

Good collections.

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

Hellbender... I wouldn't recommend it.

There are stories of people making it through customs ok with them, but I think they where extremely lucky...

I do feel the same, i don't think it worth the risk of carrying these.

Is their any place where we can have strategic game play, i get bored mongering 24/7 and this is really cool day time activity.

I bought a couple of plastic replica hand guns in Thailand one year. Put them into my suitcase and checked it in. Went off for a few drinks and something to eat then turned up at the gate at the last minute. I thought I was late because the Thai Airways guy at the desk was all flustered and in a hurry. He told me to follow him and we went down some stairs and onto the tarmac. There was a big black van there and the side door slid open and there was a load of mean looking Thai airport Anti-Terror type cops. On the floor of the van at their feet was my suitcase. Now considering the amount of fire power pointing at me I was surprisingly unflustered and managed a smile and a joke as I unlocked the case. I knew what I had wasn't illegal so just as long as their trigger fingers didn't slip I was ok. Still not the sort of situation you'd want to risk!

Once they realised I wasn't Bruce Willis they got me to close the case and it was loaded onto the plane. After all that I was expecting the shit to really hit the fan at Heathrow but I strolled through there without missing a beat!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

One heck of an experience Pepe and i faced similar situation but not in Thailand. It was a domestic flight and i was carrying Air pistol and caught in luggage scanner, they lady would never believe it was a air pistol. She told me not to move and called Airport security guys and bunch of guys came running and took me aside. Luckily it was ok to carry but never did that again.

Most of the guns I stock are full metal or metal/abs (just like the real thing) and they also have the weight of the real thing.

One of my earlier customers sent me an email

In regard to the gun I must say it is better than I thought it would be, a friend of mine has a real one and frankly hard to see the difference

If his mate with a real 1911 couldn't tell the difference, then you can blame authorities thinking the same...

@PEPE... thats some nerves of steel you have there mate !

A few guys I know, buy them and then mail them back to home, along with Thai scarves, gifts etc without any problems.

Edited by CyberHippie

@PEPE... thats some nerves of steel you have there mate !

I was surprised at myself that I kept my cool. Looking back I think not only did I know I was 'innocent' but I was about to leave Thailand and go back home to work. That departure airport feeling is like the worse thing in the world at the time so a bunch of mean cops pointing MP5s at me was small fry. Luckily I'm not the suicidal type but could imagine it all going very wrong if they did that to the wrong person!!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

You can get shot by police just for taking a snickers bar out of your pocket. Lucky you didnt have any on you eh :P

Right now, we are playing in the small village we are in. I was enjoying my morning coffee yesterday when my neighbor shot me in the leg, so I ran out and got my AEG and peppered him with pellets.

I think we really need to find an abandoned complex or a nice foresty type are to play... (Shooting goggles are a must if you want to play)