IGNORED

Romantic Restaurants

Oh don't go on one of those boats. There's a nice seafood restaurant way down the end of Jomtien Beach road. I don't reckon that thai girls are that fussed or impressed with romantic dining. There's also a cute little cafe restaurant out on the point at the Lighthouse. You could try the buffet at the Hilton, that gets good write ups. Also a pretty swanky restaurant at the Amari at the start of Beach road. Dont do the seafood places on Walking Street - expensive for Pattaya.

The money and effort will be wasted on most p4p ladies in Patts.

Have tried this several times in the early days, a throwback from my mongering days with falang women.

Surely you didn't bring a falang lady to Patts?

You don't have to impress or seduce the local Thai ladies, I don't think they even understand the whole seduction routine.

Many times it's just the opposite, the flashier the restaurant, the more uncomfortable they are.

Probably a better idea would be to ask them where they would like to eat.

Good luck with it and enjoy your meal from the street cart.

Most Thai lady's would feel uncomfortable in hi-so gaffs

Just take her to a cheap cafe and let her pocket the cash you would have spent

Precisely. Nana Cafe on Soi 15. Cheap and fun. Plus plenty of hard-core issan food from the vendors.

Seriously the girls are as happy as with a bowl of foul smelling guts, rice noodles, and heaps of chillies.

Also, I'm not a fan of romance for Thai girls. I think that this role does not quite fit them. Rolls can be fooled farang girls, but I think that this style particularly in Patts is for Thai girls is not important.

Nevertheless, I suggest Ruen Thai Restaurant 2nd Road.

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I did it once early days. Went to greenbottle restaurant on 2nd road with a BG I knew well. There was some guy playing the piano and singing. I think it was torture for the poor girl. We ate as quickly as possible, crossed the road to a beer bar and she was back to her old self in 5 minutes.

If you are going to spend big money trying to impress,take her to the food cart to eat and give her 200 baht more she will like that more

Cheers for the suggestion, sounding more and more like Room Service and regular haunts for Food.

Not going to monger hard this next time as 4 Days and it's complicated.

LMNOP!

PS:It's count the Australian Flag in this Thread....nice.

Edited by LMNOP

Cabbages and Condoms at Birds and Bees Resort is very nice...

Cheers...

Cabbages and Condoms at Birds and Bees Resort is very nice....

It is as long as you can put up with the mediocre food.

Moom Aroy in Naklua would be choice after C&C.

For normal BG beer garden does it well. Open air and sew view with candle lit dinner And the plus side it is in WS.

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

Cabbages and Condoms at Birds and Bees Resort is very nice...

Cheers...

You beat me to it.

It's great, interesting and something completely different.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

For the posters saying BG's dont like to eat in a nice restaurant, have you ever thought that maybe the girl just doesnt want to be we you, period.

Many of my regular BG's love to go to the open BBQ restaurants and the fish restaurant behind WS when you walk past JP bar is also very popular with the girls

Edited by Spear of Destiny

If she aint whoring she's boring!

It's nice to be nice :)

Try The View Beach Bar & Restaurant at Jomtein

Which is neither in Pattaya or Jomtien ...... its Na Jomtien.

I found what I found to be a really nice, romantic and quiet beachside place down the end of Soi 18 NaKlua.

Can't remember the name, but it was very nice. Have some photo's, will see if I can post them.

It is as long as you can put up with the mediocre food.

Moom Aroy in Naklua would be choice after C&C.

I agree with Moom Aroy in Naklua. My TGF took me there last time and we both loved it and the food is really good! It is full of Thais so a TG will feel comfortable but it is also on the water and a very nice atmosphere.

I'm back in Pattaya next week and am looking forward to going back

I found what I found to be a really nice, romantic and quiet beachside place down the end of Soi 18 NaKlua.

Can't remember the name, but it was very nice. Have some photo's, will see if I can post them.

Rim Talay ?

Rim Talay ?

Ya that sounds familiar. Beside the Cove condominiums.

Nice place. On the beach. Quite and not too busy. Can be romantic, and forget you're in Sin City.

I used to like the old wooden shack of a restaurant that was there before Rim Talay came along, so maybe I am not the best one to judge.

But I thought it was overpriced for what you got and the food was on the bland side.

It is a nice location, but I would just prefer to go a little further to PlaaTawng, Tangkay or Moom Aroy.

My experience so far has been that the girls much rather a Thai bbq than a restaurant. Food is a social experience for most Thais and inviting a friend of hers and sharing a bottle of something is much more comfortable for them. Romance is not really related to food to them like it is to us.

At least that's my experience. If you want to do the moonlight walk along the beach and explain the constellations and tell them that their eyes shine brighter than any of the stars then they will lap that shit up just like a western girl but the food/romance thing just doesn't work for them.