IGNORED

temazepam

mdmx33

anyone know if a doctor in patts will give you prescription for this?

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

they sell them over the counter

have u ever tried to bring any back to the UK? they are prescription only in the UK

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

they sell them over the counter

Are you sure? I looked in August and all the pharmacies I tried said you needed a prescription from a doctor at the hospital.....

Maybe I just tried the wrong places.

have u ever tried to bring any back to the UK? they are prescription only in the UK

I brought back about 50 tablets for a friend

Are you sure? I looked in August and all the pharmacies I tried said you needed a prescription from a doctor at the hospital.....

Maybe I just tried the wrong places.

Some of them say that, keep trying and one will sell. I tried about 4 in BKK, I also brought oral steriods.

If you get caught off customs bringing in wobs, you will get charged with importaion as they are a class C drug without a valid prescription from your Doctor.

Edited by Mackem Stu

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

temazapem and all benzodiazopanes are illegal to sell otc in thailand. as with evrything else you will be able to purchse them illegally. they will usually be cheap conterfeits so you wont know if they are safe. they are also illegal to have in your possesion. if checked at customs (seldom) one needs to have proof that they are your own personal meds prescribed by your doctor back home. ive heard of a brit getting stopped with a bottle with 200 and jailed 2 years ago. so think about it first..

temazapem and all benzodiazopanes are illegal to sell otc in thailand. as with evrything else you will be able to purchse them illegally. they will usually be cheap conterfeits so you wont know if they are safe. they are also illegal to have in your possesion. if checked at customs (seldom) one needs to have proof that they are your own personal meds prescribed by your doctor back home. ive heard of a brit getting stopped with a bottle with 200 and jailed 2 years ago. so think about it first..

is it easy to get prescription of a thai doctor at a clinic of some kind>

is it easy to get prescription of a thai doctor at a clinic of some kind>

i have been to the doctors over in thailand and had no problems,i ran out of my prescription of codine a few times and had to go there and get some more just showed the doctor my prescription from england or write down what i want and after he has check me over he gives me a prescription,

Yes, the UK government recently decided in its all seeing wisdom that Temazepam was a drug that could be potentially used for date rape purposes (along with any other drug that might actually work). So I think that a "prescription" (just smile and tell them what you want. They may or may not charge a small consultation fee) from a Thai clinic is the way to go to cover yourself if you get stopped at the airport.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel