IGNORED

Really need some help with personal messenger

Thai fun times wife

My messenger envelope has disappeard.

There is no envelope icon to left of my username anymore.

When I click on my profile name on any page the box that used to be there (for personal messages) is also gone.

I cannot send or receive any personal messages - is there someone out there that can help.

I have tried everything and used the help searches but nothing on how to rectify this. I have also looked into the settings and cant see anything wrong there.

Thanks guys

Click the drop down next to your name.

Go to Personal Messenger.

Check that it hasn't been Disabled - bottom left.

If so, Enable. :hello09:

Hmm tried to send you a message but it says you're not enabled

Yeh the problem is that when I click on my name and drop down the personal messanger option is no longer there.

Maybe you've exceeded the limit. Have you been using it a lot?

PM a Mod then.

Oh................ :LOL2:

There's a Mod on board now, so........

There are few people in the chat room that might be able to help

No the messages were cleared out.

And there is no way of PM a mod.

I ahve checked the settings against my husband's account (Thai-fun-times) and his settings are the same as mine

You should be able to send a MOD a message by going to their profile and clicking send PM, have you tried this?

A list of the MODs can be found on the main forum page, right at the borrtom just before the names of all the people on-line!

I hope this helps! if not I'm of no use to you at all! lol

Bill

EDIT-

I have just seen your profile and I'm guessing that all profiles appear that way to you(without PM option)?

Have you tried to get someone you have already PMed to reply to one of those? maybe that would help find where it has gone?

Bill

Edited by bigbill340

TFTW ... I sent a message to Viking (mod) and let him know you're having problems.

TFTW ... I sent a message to Viking (mod) and let him know you're having problems.

Really appreciate that - thanks Markster

You should be able to send a MOD a message by going to their profile and clicking send PM, have you tried this?

A list of the MODs can be found on the main forum page, right at the borrtom just before the names of all the people on-line!

I hope this helps! if not I'm of no use to you at all! lol

Bill

EDIT-

I have just seen your profile and I'm guessing that all profiles appear that way to you(without PM option)?

Have you tried to get someone you have already PMed to reply to one of those? maybe that would help find where it has gone?

Bill

Thanks for the advice I have tried everything - nobody can PM me and I cant PM anybody.

This issue is now resolved.

Thanks for all your help eveyone! back up and running now

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice I have tried everything - nobody can PM me and I cant PM anybody.

I have seen this before, usually if you send more than a certain amount of messages in a given time, you get your rights taken from you.

Yes that is what happened, i was sending tons of pms to one particular PA and all of a sudden it disappeared...all sorted now though. cheers