IGNORED

Is "Eat alls" still around

badboybilly

There is or used to be a 99 baht restaurant called EAT ALLS opposite the old Xcite Disco is that still there?

If not is there any "as much as you can eat" places still around?

Dine 4 99 ...has gone hasnt it?

All you can eat.jpg

I sure do hope they havent all vanished :Think1:

A lot of Thai/Korean bbq all 'you can eat' places for around 150 Baht but 'Eat alls' and 'dine 4 99' are gone .

Not in the same price range, but Shennigans(Jomtien Plaza and Avenue Complex 2nd Road) Sunday carvery is an 'all you can eat' deal! 450 baht though!

I recently started a whiskey diet......I've lost three days already!

The place across from Exzyte is long, long gone. Exzyte is also gone.

Best all-you-can-eat places off the cuff--Sizzler at 189 for the salad bar, Moo Gata places all over, Cherry's 350 baht Wed/Sat, Tex-Mex Buffet 250 baht Sat/Sun 12-4 Beefeaters, Hilton Lunch/Dinner.

Oy, that's just a start.

What about all you can eat pizza at "Loaf" under Rinya house start of soi Lenkee.....199bt Wed night only very tasty!!!

Edited by equanimous

Disclaimer.... yea I'm an Idiot

BBB

The place is still there but with a different name now, and of course it's 169 Baht nowadays for the buffet. I was there a couple of weeks ago.

JD

Bao Bao - turn that bloody music down!

Lek hotel soi 11 or near there still has a breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet...also Apex hotel on 2nd rd has a all you can eat buffet....the Lek is better though. If you are looking for great food though...go the the hotel at the beginning of beach rd...The hotel is shaped like the bow of a ship...bit pricy....but the food choices are to die for.