IGNORED

DaoBar

travellerman

After i know, several girls there has left the building the last week.

Rumors that are very trustful says that Tal, Puy and 3-4 other girls has left the place.

This was on another board:

Gave up and headed home but Easy was on holiday so went to Joy bar,many of Dao girls have relocated there,had a blast and took home my little stunner.

Gave up and headed home but Easy was on holiday so went to Joy bar,many of Dao girls have relocated there,had a blast and took home my little stunner.

Thats what I also heard that they moved to Joys, but what happends with Dao now?

Who is your stunner at Joy Joy.

I know a few girls there.

Last trip I met the very beautiful Beer (Bear) but she said she had her period at the time.

Who knows???

Joy Joy already has so many women there...adding 4-6 from Dao Bar would make it almost overcrowded.

It's a shame to heard Dao is not going so well...I really like that bar also.

Apple and Gip are both great fun and awesome girls.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Who is your stunner at Joy Joy.

It wasn't my post, it was by a member on another board.

It wasn't my post, it was by a member on another board.

Sorry I miss-read your post.

I thought you were saying that that rumor was on another board and then under that you wrote your experiences.

I need some sleep. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 3 months later...

After having read some very good reviews on the Forum about Dao, which incidentally is a separate cafe/restaurant with a separate bar area in rhe back for the action, I went on New Years Day and was badly disappointed.  Best looking girl was the bar maid who clearly was not on offer.  The remaining 4-5 I wouldn't waste time on.  And they looked too bored to waste time on me preferring to chat amongst themselves.  I put it down at the time to NYD being a bad day to bar hop due to staff taking the holiday off.

Went back last week with a friend over on holiday.  Same-same, we just looked at each other, shrugged, and left without even ordering a drink.  If this was as hot a place at some time in the past as I had read it sure has slid to the bottom tier now.

it seems to be the norm lately, they can`t be arsed,went in the golden gate the other day, few ok girls,but about 6-8 satoutside not even venturing in, they must have stacks of money is alli can say,  my m8 was chatting to the cashier and she said 600 bht, bar, and 1500 for shag, fucking walking st prices, i think a few of these bars are going to dissapear up there own arseif they are not careful,after high season,

• 1 month later...

it seems to be the norm lately, they can`t be arsed,went in the golden gate the other day, few ok girls,but about 6-8 satoutside not even venturing in, they must have stacks of money is alli can say,  my m8 was chatting to the cashier and she said 600 bht, bar, and 1500 for shag, fucking walking st prices, i think a few of these bars are going to dissapear up there own arseif they are not careful,after high season,

You forget to mention the 140Bht ladydrinks in the Golden Gate . That's even higher than a top gogo like Queens on LK Metro .

What are they thinking ?

Archived