IGNORED

Legend Status?...Absolutely

farcanal

Just thought I'd relate to all and sundry a story about my recent (last month) golf trip to Pattaya. Now, I've banged a couple of caddies, and I've got a couple more waiting in the wings for next time........it took me 3 trips to officially join the "Caddie Shag Club". This recent trip I brought a "virgin" to Patts....a "virgin" because it was his first trip.

Now this guy....on debut, mind you, on the very 1st day.......scored 41 stableford points AND banged his caddie.......AND he's 74 years old. Legend?....surely.

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

I doff my hat to both of you.

EDIT: farcanal, you should get your friend to join PA and provide us with a trip report.

Edited by BillRoseXXX

It's always nice to know that these type of things can be done at a ripe young age of 74.

Believe me...it took about 3 days to wipe the smile off his face. The best part for him was she came back twice for more over our 2 weeks stay, and from what he's saying she was a fuckin' firecracker. He has now built a shrine to Dr Kamagra.

I doff my hat to both of you.

EDIT: farcanal, you should get your friend to join PA and provide us with a trip report.

Not sure if he's even computer literate...I know he struggled with his mobile phone up there. I'm a bit cranky with him because after telling him to bring a camera he left it in the car at the airport. I reckon this bird would have been quite photogenic.