IGNORED

3BB ups their download speed

chris2004

For those that haven't seen it yet 3BB have increased their download speeds for the 590 baht a month deal - now 10 mbps. People knock the internet coverage in Thailand but i have had no trouble at all with 3BB and 10 mbps is not too bad.

10 mbps is not bad in Thailand and around, but connection outside specialy upload to EU is not good at all. But be honest 3BB is probably best provider now. Biggest shit from my own experience is TRUE and TOT.

I am with 3bb and so far it's not too bad. However I remember last high season, download speeds were very hit and miss. I think because your line is shared by up to 10 others.

I recently started a whiskey diet......I've lost three days already!

what is their up speed for 590? My true cable internet 10dn 1up has worked excellent. I stream slingbox from the usa 24/7....,I have had it a year at 690....

Is that for new customers only? My speed hasn't changed.

sgu_banner.gif

Is that for new customers only? My speed hasn't changed.

In the past you would need to go to the shop for a new user id and reprogram your modem