IGNORED

Cheap accomodation for groups

bonabay

Me and 5 mates will be in pattaya end of march for 2 weeks into April, were looking at where we could stay which would be either in Jomtien or Pattaya, Rooms dont have to be upto much just have basic facilitys i.e Aircon, bed, bathroom, tv and ofcourse girl friendly. If you have any ideas or reccomondations PLEASE HELP!!!

Canterbury Tales Cafe has 20 rooms so could arrange for everyone to be near each other, rooms have A/C, fans, Cable TV, DVD player and large free DVD library, inroom safe, en-suit, table/chairs, fridge, Free Wifi Internet as well as free PC in Restaurant, bookshop, great all day full English breakfasts as well as main meals, good priced drinks, Free Pool table. etc etc.

No Girlie fees or hidden charges, rooms 400/450 baht per night, we are in central Pattaya and if you know Mikes shopping mall we are 5/10 minuits walk or 10baht baht bus from there.

We are a Guesthouse and value for money is our trademark.

but we get some strange goings oin here, last night a guy came in with a Monkey, well I thought thats strange but hey a customer is a customer so we served them, well they got so pissed and then the Monkey collapsed totaly blotto, and the guy got up to leave, well I said to him "you cant leave that lyin there, he said it's not a lyin its a Monkey.

Then this morning a woman comes in with a dog, and we are not too busy and she sits the dog outside, so I am sitting there eating my breakfast and the dog keeps coming in and jumping up to me, obviuosly smelling the bacon, so I asked her if I could throw him a bit, she said sure, so I got hold of the dog and threw it up the Soi about 20 yards.

Just another ordinary Day

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Your room's would need to better than your jokes.....

Thanks for your valuable input to this request,mr man of 1 post a month!

Hi Dave I've heard worse jokes but I can assure the poster that the said rooms are excellent value for money in what I consider a top location!

Your room's would need to better than your jokes.....

LMAO, I was thinking the same, can you pay 550baht a night for a room to avoid the jokes :LMAO1::OMFG::P

I don't think Asia Rooms etc give any discount for group bookings , to get the best savings probably best to speak directly to the owner. Even when dealing with hotel Managers there discount authority can be limited.

Going in Low season and wanting to book six rooms should give you some good leverage if you can speak to the decision maker in the business.

Edited by nus01