IGNORED

Best places in Pattaya to eat

pattsman

Cherry’s on Third Road opposite the former Xzyte disco is very good value for money.

I happened to be there yesterday with the missus.

The set menu you talk about (amuse gueule, starter, soup, sorbet, choice of 4 main dishes, dessert, coffee or tea) is 325 baht on Sundays and 495 baht on other days.

The à la carte prices are also very reasonable and the quality very good.

The buffet is included and the à la carte meals come with an amuse gueule and a sorbet too.

Cherrys buffet is fascistic! Wed and Sat 350baht http://cherrys-restaurant-pattaya.com/images/home/home_js.php

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like eating at foodland,located on pattaya klang, just past carrefore(now big c extra). with an open kitchen,can see everything in the making,very clean,good selection of thai/euro & very,very reasonable........good and cheap..(took la dee) open 24/7.............

Long live campanologists!.....Cheers lads...your the salt of the earth!

4 seasons buffet 5th floor central festival , multi national buffet/and bbq/ all you can eat in 1/1/2 hours 399 baht lastime I was there in aug and sept, include soft drinks and ice cream, also scantily clad russian girls frequent the place, so can be a feast for thine eyes too.

I lost 15 lbs or 7 kg on my last 3 weeks in Thailand. I honestly tried to be good and eat mostly a light western breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, coffee) and thai food for lunch or dinner. On one occasion I had McDonalds and ended up getting sick for two days. This and 4-12 beers each day.

I think the fact I walked most everywhere and sweated like a pig contributed.

Kiss food on 2nd road opposite Mike shopping mall is a pretty decent place to grab some food, at there all the time on my last trip in July

Kiss Food has a great location and it's always open late, to bad the food is mediocre, and you always got the street vendors bothering you while you're trying to eat.

A good alternative to Kiss Food is Nong Jai at the end of Tipp Plaza on 2nd road near Soi 10. Much better food there, Thai and European than at Kiss Food

whats the difference between Kiss Food on second road and a steaming pile of buffalo shit.

Answer.......... NOTHING

Oh come on Xerive, that's just so unfair.

A pile of buffalo shit is, as you say, steaming hot.

If you fancy some good Mexican and American food give Tequila Reef on Soi 7 a try. We also have Cajun items as well. Some photos from the menu can be found here, our portions are enormous.

http://www.tequilareefpattaya.com/menu.html

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Try 'Pupen' seafood restaurant all the way down on beach road Jomtien . Great seafood but in the weekends

the pace is packed with Thais .

thanks,wil try that out.

• 4 weeks later...
Simply love Pattaya beer garden, atmosphere and sea breeze. Good without being great.

Cheers

I ate at the Beer Garden and got the worst case of food poisoning.I was spewing for 2 days,anything that went in my mouth,

including water came out both ends for the next 4 days.I know of other people who have gotten crook after eating there as well.

It is a great spot but they need to be informed their food handling practises need reviewing urgently before someone comes to

serious harm!!

I ate at the Beer Garden and got the worst case of food poisoning.I was spewing for 2 days,anything that went in my mouth,

including water came out both ends for the next 4 days.I know of other people who have gotten crook after eating there as well.

It is a great spot but they need to be informed their food handling practises need reviewing urgently before someone comes to

serious harm!!

Sorry to hear that Meross, I've eaten there many times now on every journey and always had a great meal without any problems. A great place to eat

I ate a few times at the New Orleans it's across from the Penthouse hotel, Soil 13/3 maybe. But great food everything made fresh in house!

Open for dinnertime around 16:00ish if I recall, their on my list to spot by again on my next trip.

Sent from my GT-N8000

12 hours away from Pattaya

I used to love the food at beer garden but now will not go - they put their prices up - reduced portions and the quality IMO has gone down a lot.

Don't mind paying high prices for decent food but won't pay for shite.

I used to love the food at beer garden but now will not go - they put their prices up - reduced portions and the quality IMO has gone down a lot.

No doubt PBG upped their prices before high season, but I cant say I have seen reduced portions.

Quality ? ..... its always been a bit iffy.

But the kitchen works a lot better nowadays since they extended the kitchen and the days of waiting over an hour seem to be gone.

That they can heat the plates and chill the beer is a big bonus in Pattaya IMHO.

I like to go to MK there are quite a few in Pattaya and its a favorite for the thai girls and its great to sit back and let them cook the food for you..

I like to go to MK there are quite a few in Pattaya and its a favorite for the thai girls and its great to sit back and let them cook the food for you..
Oh the duck....Id KILL for some MK duck right now :blink:

signed khun kee nee-ow kwai

I am very surprised why no body has mentioned the street food in soi bukhao market. Lots of food stalls and you can sit down and eat. many thais eat from here. At first i was scared to eat from here but found out that the food here is actually fresher than some restaurents and very cheap. You can get a huge portion of thai fried rice and bottle of water for under 50bt. Much better than some of the so called fish and chips at 99bt. The fish is usually Dory which is horibble.

I like Boat Bakery very much on second road like 300 mts walk from Walking Street. The fried chicken there is delicious and the thai omelette worthy for a good breakfast. In most of the sois near Tukcom you can find very good street food: Padthai, Crispy pork with rice, Som Tam etc. and I like Trattoria Toscana for a good pasta, being the prosciutto and cream fetuccine my personal favourite.

I ate a few times at the New Orleans it's across from the Penthouse hotel, Soil 13/3 maybe. But great food everything made fresh in house!

Open for dinnertime around 16:00ish if I recall, their on my list to spot by again on my next trip.

Sent from my GT-N8000

I ate there once.........about six years ago.

Everytime i go to pattaya i must admit i find the food shit. I love thai food but there is only so much i can eat on a continual basis.

In pattaya I normally only eat one or two meals a deal and generally just to get me by. I want to change this next time so would like to go prepared with a decent list to try out.

What are your favourite places to eat and why???

The food court on the bottom floor of the Central Festival Mall and Pattaya Beer Garden are two good places.

Kiss food on 2nd road opposite Mike shopping mall is a pretty decent place to grab some food, at there all the time on my last trip in July

The problem is that there is no air con since the place is structured like a beer bar.

I lost 15 lbs or 7 kg on my last 3 weeks in Thailand. I honestly tried to be good and eat mostly a light western breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, coffee) and thai food for lunch or dinner. On one occasion I had McDonalds and ended up getting sick for two days. This and 4-12 beers each day.

I think the fact I walked most everywhere and sweated like a pig contributed.

Getting sick is a good weight loss program.

Try the duck at the Mk restaurant chain.The make your own soup is good but the duck they serve on the side is out of this world.

The crispy pork is better IMHO.

Are you sure do did not mean to say Kiss restaurant here ???

they put their prices up - reduced portions and the quality IMO has gone down a lot.

This is exactly what happened to Kiss.

Kiss is packed wall to wall with Russians now.

I dont really understand why?

Archived