Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gamer Virgin

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Hi guys I am about to move out to the Issan boonies, the filling of my time is important. Teelak is a teacher and while she is working, golf, gym and the writing of a novel are all a focus for my time. I am also thinking of taking up gaming...what do I need to undertake this pastime? I know zip about this...what kit so I need and what will it cost?

Cheers guys.

Here is a great free online game, its nice and slow, lots to learn to keep you occupied. You can later purchase game cards if you get into it, its a bit addictive. If you try it, get a village in East Suffolk UK in world one, my name is Shaikan4 and I will help you get started with plenty of goods, that goes for anyone else that might join up, does not need a lot of bandwidth.

Register and download the game here

http://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/

Thanks splitpin good tip.

Anybody help, should I buy x box or what...I know F4%# about these things.

I've been noticing lately that some of the high end gaming PCs are capable of not only playing 3D games, but are able to convert many games to 3D.

If I really wanted to go nuts I'd get a real high end PC, with a helluva video card, and a nice internet enabled 3D capable TV

You can surf the net, play games, write your novel, listen to music and all kinds of stuff on a PC that's very difficult to do with a console.

I've been noticing lately that some of the high end gaming PCs are capable of not only playing 3D games, but are able to convert many games to 3D.

If I really wanted to go nuts I'd get a real high end PC, with a helluva video card, and a nice internet enabled 3D capable TV

You can surf the net, play games, write your novel, listen to music and all kinds of stuff on a PC that's very difficult to do with a console.

That Scuzz is a good idea, but in my case I need a relatively small, light and portable laptop for commuting between LOS and Aus every few weeks (just bought a Vaio)...so c'mon fellas..will I just blunder in and buy an xbox?

That Scuzz is a good idea, but in my case I need a relatively small, light and portable laptop for commuting between LOS and Aus every few weeks (just bought a Vaio)...so c'mon fellas..will I just blunder in and buy an xbox?

Does where you stay have a decent flat screen to use with an Xbox, if not rule that out

You have two main options; console or PC.

If you don't have a decent TV then get a PC or a Wii. If you want your gaming to be online multiplayer, get a PC or a Xbox. If you want trouble free gaming, get a consoles. If you plan to have non-gaming friends come over your place to play too, get a wii. For cost, may be you can get pirated games for Wii, Xbox or PC. If you are planning to use for watching Bluray, then get the PS3.

You can use your Vaio for gaming for now, it should be able to run a variety of games. Depending on what genre you like, I can try to recommend you some games for you.

Dude check out ( world of Warcraft )

Google it . They have free demo . It teach u everything . This game will eat up your time / life . But u need good Internet / decent computer .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Hi guys I am about to move out to the Issan boonies, the filling of my time is important. Teelak is a teacher and while she is working, golf, gym and the writing of a novel are all a focus for my time. I am also thinking of taking up gaming...what do I need to undertake this pastime? I know zip about this...what kit so I need and what will it cost?

Cheers guys.

Believe me, if you take up gaming, say good bye to golf, gym and the writing of your novel! Gaming can be like yaba...

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

You'll have no problems filling your days with this game Eve Online. Trust me, it's awesome!!!

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com