IGNORED

Personal tuition from reliable teacher or school needed

Gixxer1000

I am sick of not being able to speak Thai. I live in Pattaya area, however, I work away and travel OS a lot. What I need is somebody to teach me Thai when I am back in town. I am not home very long and the dates are always changing.

It needs to be 1 to 1 as book and/or internet learning wont work for me.

I am lazy and totally unmotivated when back in town, so if I book lessons I cant back out or go to the pub.

If anyone knows a suitable person, or a reliable school that can offer the service, please let this ignorant lazy Farang know.

Many thanks in advance.

I read that one and was going to give him a call when I get back. Thought I'd increase my choice in case hes not around anymore with the illness.

Thx mate

Edited by Gixxer1000

Hi Gixxer,

I've tried a few of the schools in Pattaya and two that I can recommend are Pro Language on Pattaya Klang and Easi Learn on Soi Buakow. Pro Language is a bigger, well regarded school with a large curriculum. Easi learn is much smaller but the teacher I had (nitnoi, who is now the owner) was very friendly and fun so it might be a better choice if motivation is an issue.

After studying the basics at a school, the thing that helped me the most was talking with bar girls. If you want to meet up and find some bar to practice, let me know.

It's between the action street complex and that large beer bar complex they just built, on the same side of the road. Next time I go out I'll check for better landmarks or nearby sois.