Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bars in naklua

harryb

Its my first time in patts the end of november i elected to stay in Naklua as it is abit quieter and its easy to go into central patts. But whats the bar scene like around Naklua these days has anyone got an recommendations

You can try Barracuda a Pitbulls beers bar. Naklua was usually the point of German tourists, but it has some bars and complexes, which is certainly worth seeing.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 4 months later...

Feedback from my trip is I'm going back around may. I would say try any bar in your area busy or not you will always find once or two decent girls. I only visited Walking Street once there wasn't any need to go further up than soi 7.

Feedback from my trip is I'm going back around may. I would say try any bar in your area busy or not you will always find once or two decent girls. I only visited walking street once there wasn't any need to go further up than soi 7.

Hi Harry, could you give some more details about the number of bars and girls around Naklua and LT and barfine prices? I'm thinking about Naklua for my next trip, do you recommend it?

Was the area busy with tourists or quietish?

Also is it easy to get the baht bus straight into the town centre?

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Its my first time in patts the end of november i elected to stay in Naklua as it is abit quieter and its easy to go into central patts. But whats the bar scene like around Naklua these days has anyone got an recommendations

This could help.

http://www.thailandlooking.com/looking/unclebuffordnakluabar.htm

My Naklua experience is 5 years old, other than returning to a bar there for sentimental reasons,It is very "tourist" and Nordic/german orientated. It is a quiet area and its easy to catch the "baht bus" to WS for 20THB.

There are bars and "bar complexes" but I find it is older usually well experienced (which is not always a bad thing) or really farm fresh girls which can be fun but often hard work.

My advice is try www.ryansbar.com as a starting point Phil the owner is a great guy and will always give help and info.

Sorry about the late reply I never paid more than 1000 baht for LT and BF ranged from 300 - 500 baht ish. There's a wide variety you just have to look around and the baht bus is about 20 baht to and from Walking Street.  For ST I did goto to Soi 6 which again around 1000 baht.

Hi Harry, could you give some more details about the number of bars and girls around Naklua and LT and barfine prices? I'm thinking about Naklua for my next trip, do you recommend it?

Was the area busy with tourists or quietish?

Also is it easy to get the baht bus straight into the town centre?

Cheers.

This is not like central Pattaya, but definitely worth the visit even if your hotel is not in the locality. Road front bars have beers at 60-70baht and barfines 300-400baht. No agogo type girls on offer, but plenty of experienced ladies and on occasions farm fresh girls brought back from the village by their friends. For a good night out try a couple of hours on Drinking St; and move on to Naklua, a few hundred yards away.

Archived