Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

One for the whinging Aussies !! Australia v England

Mr Wiggy

:D:P Australia (10) 10

Try: Tuqiri

Pen: Mortlock

Con: Mortlock

England (6) 12

Pens: Wilkinson (4)

I have heard Bushy doesn't feel 2000 grand today !! :P:P:D:D

................And I was o the shoutbox not long after and said the Kiwis would demolish us in the semis.... :P:P:P

Captain, go and get "Intercoursed" you pommie twat!!!!

Don't mention the cricket either. 55555

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

Captain, go and get "Intercoursed" you pommie twat!!!!

Don't mention the cricket either. 55555

:):D:D:Hair_Out1::Hair_Out1::Hair_Out1::Hair_Out1::Hair_Out1::Hair_Out1::Hair_Out1::Hair_Out1:

Funny as fuck, and your best mates New Zealand lost aswell :Anger::Anger::D:D:D:D

vboy started a thread recently about why northern hemisphere rugby sides are so crap.

bet he is crying in his milk now.

Cheers Mick

vboy started a thread recently about why northern hemisphere rugby sides are so crap.

Actually I'm not as I'm ENGLISH !!! :P:Oops1:

Didnt see the game but going by what i read England deserved to win. Congratulations.

Now, the title of this thread "one for the whinging Aussies". Going by recent decisions it should be shut in case it causes offence. We all know where it MAY end up going. :P Here's to consistency ( NOT!!!!)

Testicles

vboy Posted Yesterday, 01:26 PM

QUOTE(soldiermick @ Oct 7 2007, 12:20 PM)

Actually I'm not as I'm ENGLISH !!!

You should have more faith my friend.

Cheers Mick

Actually I'm not as I'm ENGLISH !!!

You should have more faith my friend.

My thoughts exactly. If you're an English rugby fan you should have more faith: support like this we don't need.

I stated publicly that there was no way Australia would beat England simpy mbeacuse their front 3 were not up to it - proved 100% correct.

This WC is a real "horses for courses" one. Australia were clearly a better "side" but that one factor went against them here. Lets face it up front they were totally murdered.

I also said that France will will win it - I said that after they lost to Argentina. Home advantage is worth sooooooo much I just can't see England or SA coming close to them.

I DID say it would be France v NZ in the final with France to win but hadnt accounted for France not winning their group.

Well done England - one great game at least.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 weeks later...
Bit late but I thought you might enjoy this!

Nice one spicy :)

funny, don't hear much from Campo these days. such a shame, he always had so much to add to any debate..... not :P

Bit late but I thought you might enjoy this!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nice one Martin, ive seen that before the last time we won the "WORLD CUP" on Aussies home soil LOL :D:Party1::P:Hug1::10::GrinNod1::Party3::Drunk1::Party4::Finger4::P:Raspberry6::hello10::Clap7::Chokdee::LMFO::Clap8::Oops3::Clap::FunnyShit1::LOL::LMFAO::hello09::):LOL2:

• 2 weeks later...