Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Unlock my iPhone 3s

Isnt it a question of just asking nicely before you leave?

My mate eventually got his fully unlocked last week after trying everything. Only cost him 150B on E-bay as well, much less expensive than the other things he tried. :7of10Score:

sgu_banner.gif

I did ask nicely I said please

Think he's referring to getting your carrier to unlock it, which should be free.

It's the first thing I do when I get a new phone. It's really no skin of their nose. If you are under a contract you are still paying for it anyway.

In australia with OPTUS you just give them a call and they should take care of it....I gave them a call about my galaxy and they told me it wasnt locked so theres no problem but had it have been an I Phone they would have taken care of it..

i unlocked mine for free from searching google for the instruction. also 3gs.

it works fine in los now.

but if want to unlock it in los. i think i read somewhere around 5-600 bt. tukcom. and take an hour or so.

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

• 2 weeks later...

there are programs out there that will do it for you. Back in the day it was called ultrasnow or redsnow, something like that. as mentioned a google search will get you what you need!